Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BVP
    replied
    Im going to Pomona(a 5A school) next year and their football team kicks ass. We sucked last year cause our best offensive player got hurt for the year and one of our top D-Lineman got hurt for the last 2 games. But my bro won Defensive Player of the year and he is going up to CSU. But 2 years ago we went undefeated in the regular season and lost in the 2nd round to A-West. But I was talking to the coach at Pomona and he said I might play JV as a freshman! By the way Dub, isnt Maurice Greer the top prospect from Mullen, not Jesse White?

Leave a comment:

• West
    replied
    Thanks for the advice dude but i think im going to play for Erie...my uncles best friend is best friends with the head coach

Leave a comment:

• Dub-DeuceKnight
    replied
    Your best bet is Legacy, bigger but better. trust me playing for a small school won't make you better, bigger schools make thier football players become better in season and off-season. Trust me high school football isn't all about playing Varsity.

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    It's pretty easy for me to get the latest information on my favorite college team...

Leave a comment:

• West
    replied
    Yea i know there football team sucks but their a small school (2a i believe) that way i'd be able to start as a Sophmore next year...

other possibilitys

Horizon

Legacy

Broomfield

all big schools=less playing time

Leave a comment:

• Dub-DeuceKnight
    replied
    I live right by there, there football team sucks, most people could start there. They have some damn good wrestlers, this one fool Travis Heffelmen or something is scheming on my girlfriend. He wrestles a diff. Weight class than me but I have a feeling i need to **** him up, if you want a better team to play for try Legacy, or even Holy Family, Monarch might not even be too far from there. My girlfriend lives in erie and goes to Monarch they have a pretty good football team.

Leave a comment:

• West
    replied
    thats were i get my info

I'm moving out to Erie and i'll be playing for the Erie Tigers Varsity team...dont know if you know were that is...its north of broomfield

Leave a comment:

• Dub-DeuceKnight
    replied
    rivals.com

on a side note Jesse White the best prospect from Colorado just transferred out of the Football Haven Mullen H.S. to my school, The Fairview Knights, for his last semester of High School
    He's tight, i was just at a party and he was there, he's cocky, but he's chill.

Leave a comment:

• West
    replied
    good plan but a lil too late...i already had to take my aspirin

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Originally posted by West
    Hmmmm i dont know what to think about that post
    try not to think too hard it hurts the head....

Leave a comment:

• West
    replied
    Hmmmm i dont know what to think about that post

Leave a comment:

• BroncosB2B
    replied
    Originally posted by West
    ok you can find it there but i can find all the low down on the prospects stats and attribute and stuff like that...but suit yourself...i was just trying to help everyone out but i guess you dont need it
    i guess you took that as an insult....it was humor. maybe i should put the next time lol

Leave a comment:

• West
    replied
    ok you can find it there but i can find all the low down on the prospects stats and attribute and stuff like that...but suit yourself...i was just trying to help everyone out but i guess you dont need it

Leave a comment:

• BroncosB2B
    replied
    yea like espn.com

Leave a comment:

• West
    started a topic High School Recruits

High School Recruits

if you want the low down on what your favorite team has done this offseason as far as recruiting...come to me i know were to find the info

West
Working...
X