Scrimmage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrimmage

So, BSU had their first scrimmage last Friday. I believe it went rather well.

Our offense scored a few touchdowns and our defense scored on an interception return. Even our third stringers scored some points as well.

I wasn't there, but I read it in the paper and I don't remember much of the stats but I do believe and have great confidence in our coming season. So you should all continue to keep us in mind because we're not going to go away anytime soon.

Also, I guess they're planning on showing a scrimmage of ours on ESPN on the 15th and I'm kind of wondering why they would do that. It's just a scrimmage for one, and for two (as Hawkins) has already planned on, he doesn't want our opponents seeing what we've got before the season even starts! So what do you all think of that? He said he was going to stick with one formation the whole scrimmage and it would be rather boring.

Georgia, Bowling Green, Oregon State and a few others do not need any help from us.

I'm looking forward to the first two.
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

They play anybody decent this year?
    What's your 'guess' at their upcoming record? Bowl eligible?

Gotta love her
    Originally Posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
    .... i wanted to offend nobody besides rushmore.
    Originally Posted by Alastor
    ......Intelligence isn't anything on wisdom or character

Comment

Originally posted by MtRushmore
      They play anybody decent this year?
      What's your 'guess' at their upcoming record? Bowl eligible?
      We open AT Georgia...that will be our test.

We also play Oregon State again and then we get to play Bowling Green. The only ones worth mentioning in the WAC are Fresno, La. Tech, maybe Nevada and maybe Hawaii.

I think it's even more possible for us to go undefeated than it was last year (which we did). The majority of our team is returning and only getting better. They're stronger and more accustomed to the game now.

If we don't start out ranked I'll be upset, because there's no reason we shouldn't be.

If we play like we did last year (and probably better) then we'll definitely be Bowl contendors.
      sigpic

Comment

You guys are lucky you dont have to handle Colorado St.
        sigpic

Comment

I dont see them beating Georgia as much as it pains me to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by DarKliger
            I dont see them beating Georgia as much as it pains me to say it.
            Well, it'll be a tough game. If we don't beat them, I know it will be a good game for us anyway. I think we can at least play them well and have a close game...

But of course I still have to say I think we'll beat them
            sigpic

Comment

Well, either OU's defense is going to be awesome this year, or their offense is going to be anemic.
              Granted, they didn't show most if anything of the playbook, as the game will be delay televised....but worried, is me.......
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

What a way to spend a Friday night

I went to that scrimmage. I even got on TV. How exciting to know that the nation got to a good Bronco's team !!! Georgia is a great way to start out our season. Remember Jeb Putzier played for BSU.. Can't wait for the season to begin.

Comment

Working...
                X