No announcement yet.

Guess who was at our practice today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who was at our practice today...

Don't know where else to put this, but Charlie Weis was at our practice today, aparently scouting, and talking with the coaches...

Our coaches acted much different around him then they do normal scouts, lol...

Just wanted to brag to the rest of the high school players out there...

you should have said "I hate Notre Dame! And the Patriots!"
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Notre Dame Rules!!!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Please every practice we have, we have scouts from Miami, Florida, LSU, Florida State, Auburn, Georgia, GT, Alabama, and etc. And you brag about one scout...WHO WANTS TO GO TO NOTRE DAME ANYWAY?

Comment

Originally posted by West
          Please every practice we have, we have scouts from Miami, Florida, LSU, Florida State, Auburn, Georgia, GT, Alabama, and etc. And you brag about one scout...WHO WANTS TO GO TO NOTRE DAME ANYWAY?

I would kill to go to any division 1 football program.
          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Yea me too, those scouts are for our hot shot QB

Comment

But West and Eddymac, were they really even paying attention to you younger CB's?
              sigpic

Comment

That's an immature statement

I hate Notre Dame. But given the level of academics, if I had a chance to go there for free, I'd take that in a heartbeat. Anyone who would turn down a athletic ride to ANY division one school is stupid, but one as hard to get into as ND? That's just insane. You would be so hooked up after your graduated. College is also about networking for your future. And Notre Dame has graduated some people in some high places.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                  That's an immature statement

I hate Notre Dame. But given the level of academics, if I had a chance to go there for free, I'd take that in a heartbeat. Anyone who would turn down a athletic ride to ANY division one school is stupid, but one as hard to get into as ND? That's just insane. You would be so hooked up after your graduated. College is also about networking for your future. And Notre Dame has graduated some people in some high places.
                  I was just kidding calm down big fella

On a side note BVP: Of course their not there for younger DB's, we're only sophmores...they cant recruit us until our junior year...besides im not good enough to get a D1 scholarship anyway

Comment

I was just kidding calm down big fella

On a side note BVP: Of course their not there for younger DB's, we're only sophmores...they cant recruit us until our junior year...besides im not good enough to get a D1 scholarship anyway
                    Then why are you bragging if you dont even get to talk to them?

By the way, you have some good confidence in your playing skills. See, with me, well, I always read the quote that Jared gave me, and it helps me work hard.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
                      Then why are you bragging if you dont even get to talk to them?

By the way, you have some good confidence in your playing skills. See, with me, well, I always read the quote that Jared gave me, and it helps me work hard.
                      Yea i have confidence but im not an idiot...Im not bragging im telling the truth...their there to scout our hot shot QB...

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
                        Don't know where else to put this, but Charlie Weis was at our practice today, aparently scouting, and talking with the coaches...

Our coaches acted much different around him then they do normal scouts, lol...

Just wanted to brag to the rest of the high school players out there...

He came all the way to texas?
                        Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                        Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                        Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
                          He came all the way to texas?
                          Yeah, thats why i was surprised...during the season, we'll have scouts from everywhere come. But a head coach from a school like Notre Dame in Spring training was very rare.

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                            Notre Dame Rules!!!
                            But patriots suck.

Comment

Yea i have confidence but im not an idiot...Im not bragging im telling the truth...their there to scout our hot shot QB...
                              what is this hot shots QB's name....... is he on the rivals.com website?

Comment

Working...
                              X