Guess who was at our practice today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr williams52
    what is this hot shots QB's name....... is he on the rivals.com website?
    Chris Stewart, OT...Is the guy all the scouts are lookin at for us...he's probably on rivals....he'll be a senior next season...

btw, Les Miles (LSU head coach) was here today...

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
      Chris Stewart, OT...Is the guy all the scouts are lookin at for us...he's probably on rivals....he'll be a senior next season...

btw, Les Miles (LSU head coach) was here today...
      http://florida.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=24903

yep..... i found him, and LSU is one of his choices for college. But man! 6'5 340 pounds, that is one big dude.

http://florida.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=36606

That's the kid who goes to my high school who some colleges are recruiting. He is rediculously fast

Comment

Originally posted by mr williams52
        http://florida.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=24903

yep..... i found him, and LSU is one of his choices for college. But man! 6'5 340 pounds, that is one big dude.

http://florida.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=36606

That's the kid who goes to my high school who some colleges are recruiting. He is rediculously fast

WOOHOO! Nebraska is on his list!
        Go Huskers.

Comment

Damn, you guys are so lucky that you guys live in the lower 48..We hardly ever have scouts from D1 come up here..There was a couple that came up this past season for this kid named Perry Monzulla, ran for over 3000 yards this past season and like 40+ TD's, in 11 games! The kid is going to some D2 school though I believe..I think its his size that is holding him back..But ya, we hardly ever get scouts here, another reason for that is also cause the talent level here is not even close to the talent level of Florida, or California or Texas or probably any other state..Alaska has produced the likes of Brandon Drumm and Mark Schelereth though! Both went to my high schools rival..Service..
          WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
            Damn, you guys are so lucky that you guys live in the lower 48..We hardly ever have scouts from D1 come up here..There was a couple that came up this past season for this kid named Perry Monzulla, ran for over 3000 yards this past season and like 40+ TD's, in 11 games! The kid is going to some D2 school though I believe..I think its his size that is holding him back..But ya, we hardly ever get scouts here, another reason for that is also cause the talent level here is not even close to the talent level of Florida, or California or Texas or probably any other state..Alaska has produced the likes of Brandon Drumm and Mark Schelereth though! Both went to my high schools rival..Service..
            Well New Mexico may be a lower 48 but it sure isn't better. We don't get scouts here very much and we have some good players in NM. But we have had Brian Urlacher as one of our products and watch out for Dontrelle Moore from UNM to be big in his senior year.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthecrap
              Well New Mexico may be a lower 48 but it sure isn't better. We don't get scouts here very much and we have some good players in NM. But we have had Brian Urlacher as one of our products and watch out for Dontrelle Moore from UNM to be big in his senior year.
              Nope, CSU will shut him down I believe.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
                Nope, CSU will shut him down I believe.

CSU has never been able to stop Dontrelle really and now this year with us running the triple option CSU is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthecrap
                  CSU has never been able to stop Dontrelle really and now this year with us running the triple option CSU is dead.
                  Well, I am sure that the Rams can stop him.
                  sigpic

Comment

Are You sure the Rams can stop him?

Comment

Originally posted by CGYBroncosFan
                      Are You sure the Rams can stop him?
                      Just a question... Living in canada how often do you watch the MWC?

Comment

Working...
                      X