Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ISUs big year

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ISUs big year

    this year is the year for the Iowa State Cyclones. Bret Meyer there up and coming qb is now a sophomore and should be a lot more accurate. Todd Blythe who cauge somewhere around 40 catches last year and 9 tds and yards to go with that. Stevie Hicks the senior runningback should be good to go also. Biggest thing for this team is schedule, Luckily theres no Big 12-Texas or Oklahoma. Biggest matches are Iowa at Iowa State and Oklahoma St. at Iowa st. Im going to be attending those rooting for my cyclones!!!

  • #2
    I think a kid named Jake Christianson or something from my conference is going there he is a Qb and won back to back state champs. He was monster in r conference and i seen him play. Almost every play he did was usually 5 wide shot gun. He kinda reminds u of payton because of the pass orintated there offense was. They beat r varisty team 48-22.
    Last edited by KnightOLB53; 07-05-2005, 09:17 PM.
    Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

    Comment


    • #3
      what states he from?

      Comment


      • #4
        Illinois and nevermind man he is going to university of Iowa.

        http://dallasnews.rivals.com/viewpro...=22190&Sport=1

        thats him on rivals.com
        Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by goonies_89
          this year is the year for the Iowa State Cyclones. Bret Meyer there up and coming qb is now a sophomore and should be a lot more accurate. Todd Blythe who cauge somewhere around 40 catches last year and 9 tds and yards to go with that. Stevie Hicks the senior runningback should be good to go also. Biggest thing for this team is schedule, Luckily theres no Big 12-Texas or Oklahoma. Biggest matches are Iowa at Iowa State and Oklahoma St. at Iowa st. Im going to be attending those rooting for my cyclones!!!
          I think that I would take a second look at the Cornhuskers. You didn't metion them in your biggest matches. And you guys come to Lincoln this year. The Huskers have added alot of talent in the off season.Good Luck from Huskerland.

          "The Dayne agreement"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Iceman_44b
            I think that I would take a second look at the Cornhuskers. You didn't metion them in your biggest matches. And you guys come to Lincoln this year. The Huskers have added alot of talent in the off season.Good Luck from Huskerland.
            I'll tell you what, the Big 12 North is looking much better this year...

            Huskers had a huge recruiting year and they finally got rid of their cancer QB (Daly)...I won't be surprised if the Huskers are back to competing for the Big 12 title again, but for now its ours for the taking...

            You can't count CU out, they basically have their entire team back from last year (don't know if thats a good thing or bad) but with a speed back in Hugh Charles and a power back in Vickers, thats a nice one-two punch...and with our couch, we LOVE to run the ball...

            Kansas lost their QB this year (I think, Whittmore?) but basically everybody else is back and this is the same team that had Texas on the ropes in the Longhorns turf too...actually they should of won that game...

            K-state is K-state...as long as they're under Snyder, they're going to have a competitive team..

            and Iowa State, they're a good team..and if they didn't choke against Missouri, they would of got their butt kicked by OK-U instead of us..LOL
            fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by broncofan303
              I'll tell you what, the Big 12 North is looking much better this year...

              Huskers had a huge recruiting year and they finally got rid of their cancer QB (Daly)...I won't be surprised if the Huskers are back to competing for the Big 12 title again, but for now its ours for the taking...

              You can't count CU out, they basically have their entire team back from last year (don't know if thats a good thing or bad) but with a speed back in Hugh Charles and a power back in Vickers, thats a nice one-two punch...and with our couch, we LOVE to run the ball...

              Kansas lost their QB this year (I think, Whittmore?) but basically everybody else is back and this is the same team that had Texas on the ropes in the Longhorns turf too...actually they should of won that game...

              K-state is K-state...as long as they're under Snyder, they're going to have a competitive team..

              and Iowa State, they're a good team..and if they didn't choke against Missouri, they would of got their butt kicked by OK-U instead of us..LOL
              We battled you guys dam hard last year with Joe blow. Its going to be really interesting with Taylor calling the shots now. Guess we'll see. I still think its going to come down the Buffs and the Huskers. I think K-state in heading down hill. You can foget about Kansas. Iowa St does have some talent, but they will not win the North. Missouri? Don't know much about them. All I know is that Smith is wasting away there.

              "The Dayne agreement"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by goonies_89
                this year is the year for the Iowa State Cyclones. Bret Meyer there up and coming qb is now a sophomore and should be a lot more accurate. Todd Blythe who cauge somewhere around 40 catches last year and 9 tds and yards to go with that. Stevie Hicks the senior runningback should be good to go also. Biggest thing for this team is schedule, Luckily theres no Big 12-Texas or Oklahoma. Biggest matches are Iowa at Iowa State and Oklahoma St. at Iowa st. Im going to be attending those rooting for my cyclones!!!
                Someone finally speaks some wisdom. I never knew you were an ISU fan too.

                I don't think Iowa will be that big or hard of a game, they lost a lot of guys.

                Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                -Kobe Bryant-

                Comment


                • #9
                  you forget though, nebraska is coached by bill calahan, and that dude straight up turns a gold team to plastic. ex Oak Raiders, kicked ass in 2002-2003 next year straight up trash. hes great...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ...Did I say anything about Nebraska? Or who are you talking to?

                    Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                    Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                    -Kobe Bryant-

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Even though i'm a fan of Bret Meyer, I just don't think they have the talent to contend with the other Big 12 powerhouses.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Wel we've got a very good receiving corp. I'm worried about our secondary really though, after losing Eliss Hobbs. I'm also a little worried about our Defensive line after the loss of Tyson Smith. Although we've produced great Defensive linesman in the past.

                        Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
                        RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                        Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                        -Kobe Bryant-

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X