Has anyone here played college football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone here played college football

I was wondering if anyone on these board were/are good enough to play college football... If you did, were you recruited or did you walk on... Do any of you think you will be able to play one day?

I am planning on playing football in college, but at a Division 2 school. I don't think that I am good enough to play at a Division 1 school.
    sigpic

Comment

I would like to play D1 football, but I am not good enough prolly. I will prolly get a D2 scholarship.

Comment

Originally posted by TDash85
        I would like to play D1 football, but I am not good enough prolly. I will prolly get a D2 scholarship.
        Are you serious? First you have to play in high school. LOL.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
          Are you serious? First you have to play. LOL.
          Ooooooo, you think you are so big and bad(well you kinda are cuz you are a lineman, LOL) so what if I make it I make it, if I don't I don't. So What!!!

Comment

Played at Arizona State in the mid 70's fullride for baseball walked on for football
            Last edited by Dvd0825; 08-19-2005, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dvd0825
              Played at Arizona State in the mid 70's fullride for baseball walked on for football
              Awesome! what position did you play?

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
                I am planning on playing football in college, but at a Division 2 school. I don't think that I am good enough to play at a Division 1 school.
                I actually got some recruits looking at me, only for bball. UW platville, whitewater are looking at me. It's D2, but Terry Porter wen't to a D2 and still went pro!

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                  I actually got some recruits looking at me, only for bball. UW platville, whitewater are looking at me. It's D2, but Terry Porter wen't to a D2 and still went pro!
                  when you say bball, do you mean baseball or basketball... I'm guessing you mean baseball, but can't be sure.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                  Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                  Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                  Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by mr williams52
                    Awesome! what position did you play?
                    I played linebacker ( not very wel I might add ) was on the 3rd team. But it was fun while it lasted

Comment

Working...
                    X