Miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami

Miami player horrible against Va Tech. I thought Miami was goin to tear it up.

Brock Berlin showed his true colors. Miami was overrated, they should have been beat at least two other times.

Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
    Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.
    Quick: Yes, thats the last ass whipping I recall. And I'm looking for him.

Comment

I like Miami
      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Ugh! Why?

Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
        Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.

Comment

Um, because they're good and I like their uniforms...

Portis and Lelie came from there...I mean come on, they know how to crank out good players.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
            Um, because they're good and I like their uniforms...

Portis and Lelie came from there...I mean come on, they know how to crank out good players.
            Lelie came from Hawaii.
            Stick woith your Boise State squad. They have far more class.

Comment

Originally posted by thesaint
              Lelie came from Hawaii.
              Stick woith your Boise State squad. They have far more class.
              Ah yes, that's right. Well at least Portis came from Miami...So I was half right...oops.

And thanks for the compliment about Boise State
              sigpic

Comment

Miami got beat again. Couldnt happen to a better group of people. And anyone who saw Kellen Winslows tirade after the game and still thinks the Broncos should draft this prima donna needs to check their head. He dropped an easy touchdown and then blames the officials. Ben Troupe is just as good and doesnt have the attitude.

Comment

Working...
                X