Omar Jacobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omar Jacobs

even though Bowling green lost to Wisconsin you have to be impressed with Omar Jacobs and his proformence. over 400 hundred yards through the air and 5 TD's and 1INT. i would have to say thats pretty impressive. also through out the game many recievers drop easy passes that could of been TD's. like late in the game when he threw to a wide open reciever and he dropped it on the 1.

this guy looks very good. i mean last year he had 41 TD's and 4 Ints. WOW . i'm very imprresed and i'll be watching him through out the year just becaseu he is so exciting. any thoughts on this kid?

^^^made by OrangeShadow

Yeah he's very solid...He should (if not already) be in the heisman race..
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
      Yeah he's very solid...He should (if not already) be in the heisman race..
      He is already a Hiesman hopeful, and he should win it, cause he is awsomly good.
      sigpic

Comment

Omar Jacobs is a great QB, i could see him being the 2nd QB drafted after lienart. Any team he goes to will get a great QB as long as he stays healthy

thanx Broncosrule05^^

Comment

If he comes out this year, I think he can push Leinart for the position of first overall pick (or first QB taken). He's got great pocket presence, a very strong and accurate arm, makes good decisions, and he's mobile. 41:4 TD:INT ratio is insane, and I think he'll throw even more TDs this year. Really, the only question mark with Jacobs is his unorthodox throwing style, but it has improved a lot since his freshman year.

Heisman? I'm not sure. They'll have to run the table the rest of the year (including beating Boise St.) for Jacobs to get real Heisman recognition. It's far more likely that a BCS school player like Leinart, Ginn, Peterson, or Young will win.
          A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

hes dam good my second choice for the heisman,just stayy helthy and he will be exciting
            SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
            Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

he's very good, and i can see some teams liking him more thatn leinhart.
              Just for that fact that he can run the ball.
              Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

He actually reminds me a lot of Daunte Culpepper, not just because he's a really good black QB. His pocket presence and ease in throwing impresses me. Marcus Vick looks really good too. He can run, but he's a much better passer than his older bro.

Comment

We'll bring him down...
                  sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                    He actually reminds me a lot of Daunte Culpepper, not just because he's a really good black QB. His pocket presence and ease in throwing impresses me. Marcus Vick looks really good too. He can run, but he's a much better passer than his older bro.
                    Agreed..we defintely need to invest in one of those guys for our future...could you imagine Marcus Vick in a Bronco uni? WOW...
                    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

I keep hearing about how the Broncos should get Marcus Vick but I watched that game against NC State and he was not impressive at all. He throws a decent mid range ball. He's barely 6 feet tall. He runs around alot...if that does it for you...

Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
                      Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.
                      Quick: Yes, thats the last ass whipping I recall. And I'm looking for him.

Comment

Originally posted by thesaint
                        I keep hearing about how the Broncos should get Marcus Vick but I watched that game against NC State and he was not impressive at all. He throws a decent mid range ball. He's barely 6 feet tall. He runs around alot...if that does it for you...

For playing the #1 ranked D last year, I think he played great...keep in mind he's just a sophmore so he's still learning to have the pocket presence...But if you look at his overall ability, he throws a nice ball, he can run obviously, and some of that ball placement was right on the mark...he has all the tools of being a great QB like his bro..

Comment

Omar Jacobs is a baller, we might have a chance at him in the draft depeding on how we do and/or te redskins do. I really like this guy and he has a good future at the pro-level. He is a good fit for our system and doesn't make many mistakes like another quarterback I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Dub-DeuceKnight
                            Omar Jacobs is a baller, we might have a chance at him in the draft depeding on how we do and/or te redskins do. I really like this guy and he has a good future at the pro-level. He is a good fit for our system and doesn't make many mistakes like another quarterback I know.
                            LMAO...who?

just kidding, I know exactly who you're talking about...but hopefully he does land in a blue and orange uni...

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
                              For playing the #1 ranked D last year, I think he played great...keep in mind he's just a sophmore so he's still learning to have the pocket presence...But if you look at his overall ability, he throws a nice ball, he can run obviously, and some of that ball placement was right on the mark...he has all the tools of being a great QB like his bro..

Anyone who has more turnovers(19) then TD's(17), and still hasnt figured out how to throw the football isnt a great QB.

Omar Jacobs looks like the real deal though.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMdVHruUfI

Travis Henry, single handedly taking the class out of our organization.

Bowlen, you gutless drunk!

Comment

Working...
                              X