Iowa Hawkeyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iowa Hawkeyes

The Hawkeyes Are Going To Be A Dominate Force In The Big Ten This Year. Look For Them To Repeat Once Again As Big Ten Champions And Be In A Major Bowl Once Again This Year! Go Hawks

Get through Ohio State and Michigan this year and then we'll talk about a big bowl game..

but FIRST..you've gotta deal with your in-state Big 12 Rival...
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

AHAHAHAHA! Wow we have an active imagination don't we. By the way, you might wanna hit your caps button.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
      RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
      Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
      -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

LOL..hear those chants? let me give you a hint *over-rated*... Big 12 is on its way back baby!!
        fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

50 bucks says once we win we still won't be rated.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
          Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
          -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

big 12 north will still be horrendous. Thats funny that he came on hear and said that about Iowa when they were losing
            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation
              big 12 north will still be horrendous. Thats funny that he came on hear and said that about Iowa when they were losing
              that is pretty funny that a horrendous big 12 north team beat one of the elite big 10 team....makes you think twice about the Big 10 doesn't it?

Sorry, but today is a Big 12 day, Texas will put an exclamation point tonight..

Comment

I'm more concerned about us getting ranked. If we aren't ranked tomorrow I will be very angry.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidBlue
                  I'm more concerned about us getting ranked. If we aren't ranked tomorrow I will be very angry.
                  Rankings don't come up til Monday, but there is a very good chance they might crack the Top 25...if not this week, they'll take care of Army next week and then they'll be ranked..

If CU wins tonight..or I mean when CU wins tonight, they might hit the top 25 next week without even playing..LOL..

GO Buffs!

Comment

Nice victory for Iowa, I mean, Iowa State.

Iowa, this is your chant. OVER RATED.
                    sigpic

Comment

Either they're over-rated or we're under-rated. I think it's both...lol.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                      -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidBlue
                        Either they're over-rated or we're under-rated. I think it's both...lol.
                        Both...the Big 12 north is underrated this year...quality teams that will make some noise especially with Iowa State and Colorado..

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
                          Both...the Big 12 north is underrated this year...quality teams that will make some noise especially with Iowa State and Colorado..
                          How is K-State doing this year so far?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
                            How is K-State doing this year so far?
                            2-0, their first game was a cupcake and yesterday they escaped Marshall 21-19, Big 12 North is really up for grabs...

Comment

Big 12 Is Weak

Weak Conference On Both Sides North And South

Comment

Working...
                              X