Adopt A college player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
    --- OU's rush defence is third in the nation --- Oklahoma will shut down the Texas running game --- then OU's "D" has to pressure Young to make mistakes in his passing game --- then OU just has to keep giving Adrian the ball and eat up the clock --- Texas will fall tomorrow ! ---
    I hope you're reading a paper from sunday that you picked up yesterday.........

worries:
    AD's ankle....he was a hurtin' unit last saturday
    Rhett......he needs to be calm and LEARN TO EASE UP ON HIS PASSES! He reminds me so much of Elway, it's scary.....hell, he even LOOKS like him....and wears #7 (spooky).
    But his main problem is he has such a great arm, that he has the same problem that haunted John for YEARS! He has to learn the 'touch' pass.

IF AD is able to play....EFFECTIVELY, and IF Rhett can control his adrenaline, and hit his targets with catchable balls, and IF the secondary can knock down or pick Young's garbage passes......

THEN OU has a fighting chance.....

ELSE.....it's Texass v USC for all the marbles.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

• With the 100th some pick, LiquidBlue selects...

Bret Meyer, QB #7 from Iowa State

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
      RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
      Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
      -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

--- i should have listened to you instead of that guy from Dallas ---
        --- OU's "D" held it's own the first half --- that PI penalty was bogus ---
        --- that caused a momentum swing --- rest was history ---
        --- that long run and Young's pass knocked the wind out of OU's sails ---
        --- Rebuild Year!!! --- OU owned texas for 5 straight years --- get 'em again in 06!
        Oh, I'm sure next year is already going to be a 'payback' game.....

Bomar will only get better, as will AD and the offense.
        They're currently playing more freshmen than lettermen, so next year they'll be smokin' from the start.

Hell, I'm already excited!!!!!!

I knew this would be a down year.....but if everything works out, they could still make a bowl game, which is like an additional practice session for the next year.
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

--- my #1 choice would be Adrian Peterson --- the guy who is going to run all over Texas tomorrow --- alas --- mrsolo wisely adopted him already ---
          well, you were close...NOT.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

• Did anyone pick QB Michael Robinson from Penn State?

If no one did .....i'll take him

Comment

Working...
            X