Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joszan7
    replied
    Did anyone pick QB Michael Robinson from Penn State?

If no one did .....i'll take him

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
    --- my #1 choice would be Adrian Peterson --- the guy who is going to run all over Texas tomorrow --- alas --- mrsolo wisely adopted him already ---
    well, you were close...NOT.

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    --- i should have listened to you instead of that guy from Dallas ---
    --- OU's "D" held it's own the first half --- that PI penalty was bogus ---
    --- that caused a momentum swing --- rest was history ---
    --- that long run and Young's pass knocked the wind out of OU's sails ---
    --- Rebuild Year!!! --- OU owned texas for 5 straight years --- get 'em again in 06!
    Oh, I'm sure next year is already going to be a 'payback' game.....

Bomar will only get better, as will AD and the offense.
    They're currently playing more freshmen than lettermen, so next year they'll be smokin' from the start.

Hell, I'm already excited!!!!!!

I knew this would be a down year.....but if everything works out, they could still make a bowl game, which is like an additional practice session for the next year.

Leave a comment:

• LiquidBlue
    replied
    With the 100th some pick, LiquidBlue selects...

Bret Meyer, QB #7 from Iowa State

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    --- OU's rush defence is third in the nation --- Oklahoma will shut down the Texas running game --- then OU's "D" has to pressure Young to make mistakes in his passing game --- then OU just has to keep giving Adrian the ball and eat up the clock --- Texas will fall tomorrow ! ---
    I hope you're reading a paper from sunday that you picked up yesterday.........

worries:
    AD's ankle....he was a hurtin' unit last saturday
    Rhett......he needs to be calm and LEARN TO EASE UP ON HIS PASSES! He reminds me so much of Elway, it's scary.....hell, he even LOOKS like him....and wears #7 (spooky).
    But his main problem is he has such a great arm, that he has the same problem that haunted John for YEARS! He has to learn the 'touch' pass.

IF AD is able to play....EFFECTIVELY, and IF Rhett can control his adrenaline, and hit his targets with catchable balls, and IF the secondary can knock down or pick Young's garbage passes......

THEN OU has a fighting chance.....

ELSE.....it's Texass v USC for all the marbles.

Leave a comment:

• mrsolo
    replied
    --- my #1 choice would be Adrian Peterson --- the guy who is going to run all over Texas tomorrow --- alas --- mrsolo wisely adopted him already ---
    I sure hope you're right. I've never wanted you to be right more in my life!!! lol

Leave a comment:

• TDforTatum26
    replied
    Originally posted by MileHighSpirit
    I'm surprised no one has taken Mike Hass from Oregon State. The guy is putting up the most absurd numbers ever. 47 rec, 831 yds, 4 td, 17.7 yds/catch ... that's un-freakin'-believable! It's not like he is in Division II; or even playing bad teams. No, Hass is playing games like Arizona State (who almost beat USC) 11 rec, 174 yds. If I could adopt a 3rd guy it would be him.

that Dwayne Jarrett from USC is looking pretty good to....

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Well Alan has already taken my favourite Brady Quinn - so I can't get him, unless i "take care" of alan of course!

So I'll go for D.J.Shockley - Georgia, seeing as I am a British Bulldog, well Bullbeyotch too be accurate or should that be Bullshark?
    Last edited by Jaws; 10-07-2005, 05:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MileHighSpirit
    replied
    I'm surprised no one has taken Mike Hass from Oregon State. The guy is putting up the most absurd numbers ever. 47 rec, 831 yds, 4 td, 17.7 yds/catch ... that's un-freakin'-believable! It's not like he is in Division II; or even playing bad teams. No, Hass is playing games like Arizona State (who almost beat USC) 11 rec, 174 yds. If I could adopt a 3rd guy it would be him.

Leave a comment:

• Wisconsinhomer
    replied
    Originally posted by Wisconsinhomer
    Brian Calhoun, RB, WI
    What a game Calhoun had against indiana on Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• Dub-DeuceKnight
    replied
    Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
    I was just about to adopt JJ... We were in the same dorm, he's always looking to lay to wood out there.....but since you gave him some love i'll adopt:

(I did put Vickers, but then I saw he was taken)....So I'm taking Thadeous Washington from Colorado
    Do you know his Babies momma? I used to work with her.

Leave a comment:

• West
    replied
    I'll change my pick in honor of Tyrone Prothro.

Leave a comment:

• Invesco
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsolo
    It's just a sad attempt at being funny.

Not necesarily trying to be funny....Just trying to rub it in that Nebraska has a better record than OU.

Although I do admit we have a weak schedule. . .

Leave a comment:

• Buff_bronc_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Dub-DeuceKnight
    ALright I'll take the best two safeties in the Nation

Laron Landry - LSU
    and
    Darnell Da-Bing - USC

From CU though I got to show some love for J J Billingsly and Lorenzo Sims
    they are some chill cats I have hung out with them, Lorenzo is a Funny Guy.

But I got to Represent the Secondary Players cos they are the real ballers.
    I was just about to adopt JJ... We were in the same dorm, he's always looking to lay to wood out there.....but since you gave him some love i'll adopt:

(I did put Vickers, but then I saw he was taken)....So I'm taking Thadeous Washington from Colorado
    Last edited by Buff_bronc_fan; 09-30-2005, 02:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Wisconsinhomer
    replied
    Brian Calhoun, RB, WI

Leave a comment:

Working...
X