ND vs WASHINGTON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ND vs WASHINGTON

I'M PUMPED ND AGAINST WASHINGTON EVEN THOUGH I DONT KNOW HOW GOOD WASHINGTON IS I HAVE A PREDICTION
    49-13 GO IRISH AND SHAME TO ALL THE IRISH HATERS! TY WILL BE CHARLIES BIRCH AFTER THIS GAME (even though i have full respect for Ty cuz he's a cool guy)

Irish will kill them...UW isn't really that good this year, they did lose to Air Force at home, actually dominated in a half against Air Force..

the game that got me pumped is the game before that....GO BUFFS!!!
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

wow that was a close one for the irish d i would've been shocked if Ty got a td on opening drive.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
        wow that was a close one for the irish d i would've been shocked if Ty got a td on opening drive.
        LOL it was close, I thought he broke the plain...but I love Willingham, bummer how he got fired by ND, but still we will win this game...
        fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Lots of mistakes in this game so far bunch o blocked kicks etc

Comment

*sigh 12-3 this is pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
              *sigh 12-3 this is pathetic
              TD...that's game...19-3, we have been getting real lucky this game..a lot of turnovers and mistakes on UW's part...

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
                TD...that's game...19-3, we have been getting real lucky this game..a lot of turnovers and mistakes on UW's part...

yes good win good win,of course were lucky luck of the irish man
                SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
                Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Working...
                X