No announcement yet.

who's gonna beat USC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can tell you who is going to beat USC. It's UCLA. They played them tough last year and had the ball with a chance to win inside SC's 30 yard line. And as good as SC's offense is they don't want to get in a shoot out with UCLA. I know about Reggie Bush and all that but, You can't stop Bush he's going to get his. You put pressure on Leinhardt and knock him around and he really is average. Bush dominated the game last year and UCLA still came within 5 points. All I know is There's no one in the country that can contain Marcedes Lewis. And you still got to account for Maurice Drew who Leads the NCAA in scoring. So if SC wants to keep spotting teams points and come back and win then do it to UCLA at your own peril.

Comment

Originally posted by cbronco24
      I can tell you who is going to beat USC. It's UCLA. They played them tough last year and had the ball with a chance to win inside SC's 30 yard line. And as good as SC's offense is they don't want to get in a shoot out with UCLA. I know about Reggie Bush and all that but, You can't stop Bush he's going to get his. You put pressure on Leinhardt and knock him around and he really is average. Bush dominated the game last year and UCLA still came within 5 points. All I know is There's no one in the country that can contain Marcedes Lewis. And you still got to account for Maurice Drew who Leads the NCAA in scoring. So if SC wants to keep spotting teams points and come back and win then do it to UCLA at your own peril.
      Interesting...is that game @USC or @UCLA? All you have to do is outscore USC, its obvious that their Defense isn't as good as it was last year, hell, even Arizona marched up and down against them (and no matter what any of you say, Arizona is NOT a good team)...but Cal can outscore them as well...
      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
        Interesting...is that game @USC or @UCLA? All you have to do is outscore USC, its obvious that their Defense isn't as good as it was last year, hell, even Arizona marched up and down against them (and no matter what any of you say, Arizona is NOT a good team)...but Cal can outscore them as well...
        It really doesn't matter both schools are in L.A. and so whether its at the Rose Bowl or in Coleseum it will be packed fairly evenly unless one School has a greater following than the other. Also outscore USC sounds simple but I don't think they want to get into a shootout. The best way is to keep the SC defense on the field as long as possible. Yes SC defense has had its share of problems because personell loses but Carroll has a great mind for defensive coordination he'll find away.
        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
        X