who's gonna beat USC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's gonna beat USC?

more specifically who in the pac-10 will beat USC?
    Glen Haven Fire

There are somewhat "tests" out there that USC could blow easily..Oregon is suppose to be a big game, but I don't expect them to lose because of their offense...UCLA/Notre Dame/Cal could all give them troubles...but nobody that great that could really beat them... I'm not going to root against USC, so I'm saying they're gonna go undefeated...
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation
      more specifically who in the pac-10 will beat USC?

USC will beat USC if they are going to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
        USC will beat USC if they are going to lose.
        Not exactly, they aren't a complete team, they have a dominat offense but a very soft D...The real question is who can outscore them?....and here I go hating on USC again...LOL...But sorry Trojan fans, you only won ONE National Championship, thats when you played in the National Title game against Oklahoma, you didn't play in the Sugar Bowl 2 years ago...
        fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
          Not exactly, they aren't a complete team, they have a dominat offense but a very soft D...The real question is who can outscore them?....and here I go hating on USC again...LOL...But sorry Trojan fans, you only won ONE National Championship, thats when you played in the National Title game against Oklahoma, you didn't play in the Sugar Bowl 2 years ago...

I am not a USC fan either, but it looks like they are passing their first test against Oregon pretty handily.

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
            I am not a USC fan either, but it looks like they are passing their first test against Oregon pretty handily.
            Yeah, I'm just going to stop doubting them and saying they're going to go undefeated...the Trojans are like the Patriots, they just keep winning, and you can't talk bad about them until they actually lose a game and show signs of being human..

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
              Yeah, I'm just going to stop doubting them and saying they're going to go undefeated...the Trojans are like the Patriots, they just keep winning, and you can't talk bad about them until they actually lose a game and show signs of being human..

Exactly. They are kind of like those Miami teams a few years back that ran off like 20+ in a row, but USC is better. I was thinking today as I was watching the CU/UM game that I would just about take any of the players on UM or USC on the Broncos. Both schools just produce talent like no other.

Comment

I am a huge SC fan and there are a few tests SC has to get past. This will be a good season for the PAC 10. The PAC 10 is not as weak as a lot thought it would be!

Fight On!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crawdad50
                  I am a huge SC fan and there are a few tests SC has to get past. This will be a good season for the PAC 10. The PAC 10 is not as weak as a lot thought it would be!

Fight On!!!!!!
                  They defintely do have games that they could easily blow..even next week at Arizona State....but Notre Dame, Cal, and UCLA usually gives them fits...but like I said, they'll go undefeated...

Comment

2 tough pac 10

I think their 2 toughest conference games will be next week against AZ ST and then against UCLA. UCLA has a lot to prove this year and a severe mediocre drought the past couple of years.
                    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

I actually believe they will get beat next week when they play ASU on the road.

Comment

Probably Notre Dame.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                          Probably Notre Dame.
                          Good Call ... I would say ND has a chance cuz we actually have an offense now, but we're not going to be able to stop the USC offense..just way too much speed and SC rarely misses any opportunities on offense...but if we outscore them, we win, that's pretty simple...

Comment

Vt

VT looks damn good, the might have what it takes.
                            sigpic

Why did Mc'D get rid of Hillis?

Comment

Originally posted by IrishConrad
                              VT looks damn good, the might have what it takes.
                              Agreed, they seem to be the most complete team...Offense, Defense, Special Teams...all phases are great...SC's got a great Offense and that's about it, with VTech's team and their schedule, I'd say they could take it all...

Sorry Horn fans, but I don't see Texas going undefeated...too many teams in the Big XII that will give them fits, Tech, Oklahoma, A&M, and hell if Colorado can get an offense, they can give Texas some troubles too...

Comment

Working...
                              X