marooney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marooney

so yeah this guy should have been considered for the heisman at the beginning of the season. 217 yards against the nations best run defense? Thats amazing, wish I could've seen the game. But hopefully after this the big ten will start taking them seriously.
    Glen Haven Fire

Originally posted by armedequation
    so yeah this guy should have been considered for the heisman at the beginning of the season. 217 yards against the nations best run defense? Thats amazing, wish I could've seen the game. But hopefully after this the big ten will start taking them seriously.

refresh my memory who he plays for

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
      refresh my memory who he plays for
      Minnesota.

And before you ask, the number 1 rushing defense that he lit up was Purdue. Looks like there's a lot of parity in the Big 10. I expected Purdue to tear apart Minnesota.
      A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

amazing

I was surprised that most of the announcers picked Minnesota for the upset.
        but Minnesota was due and its about time that they followed through as I saw no reason why they didnt do this last year.

I will probably eat this what I say next but I think that they could give ohio state a good run and possibly beat them.
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
        X