Georgia Bulldogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgia Bulldogs

how bout dem bulldogs!! we got about only 3 game to really worry about Florida, auburn, and Georgia Tech . i know we gonna win our conference and we might possibly go undefeated cuz USC aint gonna go to the national championship but i think georgia gonna go for the National Championship
    Frank Gifford: Football Quote
    Pro football is like nuclear warfare. There are no winners, only survivors

Vince Lombardi: Famous Football Quote
    The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur.

Football is like life -- it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority.
    ~ Vince Lombardi, American Football Coach

They are looking good, I really like that D.J. Shockley kid, he's got all the tools of a good QB.. but keep in mind their is an SEC conference game as well, which means you might have to worry about those Crimson Tide...
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by john_elway_7_#1
      how bout dem bulldogs!! we got about only 3 game to really worry about Florida, auburn, and Georgia Tech . i know we gonna win our conference and we might possibly go undefeated cuz USC aint gonna go to the national championship but i think georgia gonna go for the National Championship
      UGA is a very good team but running the table in the SEC and winning the Confernce championship game is one heck of mountain to climb.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

The Bulldogs are looking good!

My "adopted" boy D.J Shockley is doing his mama proud too!

Go Bulldogs, Go Irish!!!

Comment

Working...
        X