The BCS is full of S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thesaint
    And then to lose that game on top of everything....
    OK, still.....#4 team, no go, #22 team, go? No sense.

There NEEDS to be playoffs in collefe football. No more of this bowl system crap. It looks like Virginia Tech is gonna get screwed this year, like Auburn and Cal last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Hells Bells
      OK, still.....#4 team, no go, #22 team, go? No sense.

There NEEDS to be playoffs in collefe football. No more of this bowl system crap. It looks like Virginia Tech is gonna get screwed this year, like Auburn and Cal last year.
      How did Cal get screwed? The got spanked by Texas Tech. Why would they want to play someone better?
      I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

Originally posted by mrsolo
        How did Cal get screwed? The got spanked by Texas Tech. Why would they want to play someone better?
        The spanking....I can't explain. However, that was the same Cal team that outplayed USC in their house, but couldn't convert 4th and goal because Robert Jordan tripped on his route. They did a little better against USC than you guys did. Not only that they were THE NUMBER 4 TEAM IN THE COUNTRY, and PITT WAS 22. The whole thing was a fiasco. Mack Brown has no class; begging for votes on TV. Whatever, if Cal beats USC this year, I will be content.

Comment

and how you feeling right now? Cal got whooped, then the raiders got whooped. At least it was consistant...

Comment

Working...
          X