No announcement yet.

Miami at VT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And will you please stop calling him SINACORE its SINORICE. I dont understand how you can be such a big fan but be so ignorant that a FSU fan is showing you up on facts about your own team.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockwilder24
      And will you please stop calling him SINACORE its SINORICE. I dont understand how you can be such a big fan but be so ignorant that a FSU fan is showing you up on facts about your own team.
      Are you a Nole fan? I'm assuming yes so I have a question for ya...Why is Weatherford at QB? Geez, this guy drives me insane especially when you have a guy that has tons more upside in Xavier Lee...It seemed like everytime Drew was in the game against NCState, he would find a way to lose the game, INT's, overthrows, holding the ball too long and getting sacked...just wondering what your input was in benching Xavier and playing a horrible Weatherford...
      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Before the season started XLee had the same chance to start as Drew but he hurt his shoulder and Drew got the start against Miami. Since they won the coaches decided to just stick with Drew, even though he isnt playing that well he would be better than XLee right now because he has more game experience . IMO XLee should be starting because he is more talented and is a better fit for the team due to FSU having a weak OLine. I hope they do give XLee the starting job soon because im afraid he will transfer and end up being a stud for some other team.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockwilder24
          Before the season started XLee had the same chance to start as Drew but he hurt his shoulder and Drew got the start against Miami. Since they won the coaches decided to just stick with Drew, even though he isnt playing that well he would be better than XLee right now because he has more game experience . IMO XLee should be starting because he is more talented and is a better fit for the team due to FSU having a weak OLine. I hope they do give XLee the starting job soon because im afraid he will transfer and end up being a stud for some other team.
          Yep... I really feel like they're wasting a great talent on that bench, same thing happened here with Brian Calhoun and look how he's turned it up with the Badgers... I saw that first game against Miami and it was screwy how he got benched..when he was in that shotgun, the ball got snapped over his head and he was in the bench from therein...

btw, he's welcome to transfer to Colorado if he wants to...LOL...
          fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

If he does transfer to another school he has a chance to be the next Vince Young/Michael Vick(when he was in college) player.

also did you see the INT by the Miami CB? that was a hard pass to defend and he played it perfectly if we need another corner i really want him drafted. I think his name was Jennings or something like that.

Comment

Working...
            X