Best QB this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best QB this year

i gotta say matt leinert!!!i mean did u see him in da USC-Notre Dame game...dayuuum!!!
    Matt Leinart-Southern California
    12.50%
    Brady Quinn-Notre Dame
    25.00%
    Vince Young-Texas
    31.25%
    Omar Jacobs-Bowling Green
    6.25%
    Reggie McNeal-Texas A&M
    0.00%
    D.J. Shockley-Georgia
    6.25%
    Brian Brohm-Louiville
    6.25%
    Cody Hodges-Texas Tech Current Leader 3094 yds
    6.25%
    Colt Brennan-Hawaii 2nd place 2777 yards passing
    0.00%
    Other-name who
    6.25%

vince young is a good dual threat QB though!!!Matt Leinart is da best to play da position!!!

Comment

its gots to be brady qquinn doesnt it.
      SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
      Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Vince Young from Texas
        sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by badintentions
          i gotta say matt leinert!!!i mean did u see him in da USC-Notre Dame game...dayuuum!!!
          You actually picked a bad game to single out for him. He was pretty average against Notre Dame. He threw a pass on that 4th down play that would have been knocked down or picked off by a decent cornerback - it almost hit him in the head. And lastly, Reggie Bush had to push him into the end zone. Leinart may have the most NFL potential as a pocket QB, but no QB in the country has the ability to take over a game like Vince Young.
          I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

Brody Croyel. Hes been efficient, and has only made a couple of mistakes. He's adjusted to loosing his primary receiver quickly and is on the verge of leading Alabama to an undefeated season, and a good shot at the Rose bowl.
            "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
            Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Frickin Brady Frickin Quinn with his Frickin Lazer Frickin beam Frickin arm.

Comment

Working...
              X