Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thesaint
    So religion...not race. Much better...
    I hope you don't think I'm defending ND, because I'm not. Giving preferential treatment like that doesn't reflect well on ones faith group.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

No, I know you better than that, Tx.

Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
      Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.
      Quick: Yes, thats the last ass whipping I recall. And I'm looking for him.

Comment

Compare Weis's track record to Willingham. TW's biggest accomplishment was taking Stanford to a Rose Bowl one friekin time. As for Weis? Can you say super bowl rings?

Bottom line is that Weis is a football genius, and Willingham's claim to fame is that he's a master motivator, not a scheming mastermind. Of course ND is going to extend Weis, he would be a shoe-in candidate for any NCAA team, and is near the top of any NFL GM's coaching wish list.
        Rumor has it the people up at U-Dub (Washington) are already questioning TW's abilities.

I was just about to say, "next thing I know, people will be trying to play the race card again." Then I saw that people already had.........Puuuuuhhllleeeeeeeassse!!!! That's laughable. ND got the right man for the job, period.. Has nothing to do with racial discrimination, it has to do with giving the most qualified man the job.
        Last edited by Buff_bronc_fan; 11-02-2005, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
          Compare Weis's track record to Willingham. TW's biggest accomplishment was taking Stanford to a Rose Bowl one friekin time. As for Weis? Can you say super bowl rings?

Bottom line is that Weis is a football genius, and Willingham's claim to fame is that he's a master motivator, not a scheming mastermind. Of course ND is going to extend Weis, he would be a shoe-in candidate for any NCAA team, and is near the top of any NFL GM's coaching wish list.
          Rumor has it the people up at U-Dub (Washington) are already questioning TW's abilities.

I was just about to say, "next thing I know, people will be trying to play the race card again." Then I saw that people already had.........Puuuuuhhllleeeeeeeassse!!!! That's laughable. ND got the right man for the job, period.. Has nothing to do with racial discrimination, it has to do with giving the most qualified man the job.

You're right it isn't racism. Its elitism.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
          X