X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lendale White quits USC football

Lendale White Quits Team

Crazy Stuff

Now thats one of the funniest things I have ever heard. Good find and CP to you when I can.

Comment

LOL..that was funny, YOU played it off as well...CPs for bringing this up...
      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Man that is a mean prank.

Mean prank to play on your teammates. Nah...........that was a good one.
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

Comment

That was really funny. Some of those players must have been confused for a second

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_f1
            That was really funny. Some of those players must have been confused for a second
            Fox Sports West out here ran the whole thing. When "White" jumped off the building you could hear audible gasps from the entire team. This is one of the better pranks I've heard of in awhile.

Comment

Pete Carrol is known for planning great halloween pranks every year. This one was a doozy..

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
                Pete Carrol is known for planning great halloween pranks every year. This one was a doozy..

If you think about it it's actually a great idea - practice the kids on Halloween night so they are less likely to get into trouble and lessen the impact of them "having" to practice on Halloween night by livening it up a little.

Comment

What if someone hadn't realized it was a practical joke and went and called his mom?
                  John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

they ran this on sportscenter. with the angle they had, you could see someone toss the body (dummy), but i assume that from the field it looked pretty legit.
                    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                      What if someone hadn't realized it was a practical joke and went and called his mom?
                      A microsecond after the "gasps" Carroll and Bush started laughing their a**es off and White appeared at the top of the building. I don't think anyone would have had time to even take out their cell, let alone make a call.

Comment

saw it at sportscenter. they also had a poll, that asked if this wasa good prank or something detrimental to the team. the announcers said it was detrimental, the pollsters said it was just a good prank.
                        sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                        SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

I saw this on ESPN and somewhere else, i coudnt believe it, niether could USC players. Only the coach and White knew it was coming even though Bush was the first to catch on to the dummy part, he ran around laughting and jumping behind everyone, it was hilarious.
                          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Working...
                          X