Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News on the Charlie Weis contract!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thesaint
    replied
    Originally posted by thesaint
    [B] Weis had gastric bypass surgery three years ago and the procedure has been a success, as he’s dropped some six or seven pounds since then.

I think you failed to notice the compliment that I paid Charlie...

Dont just dwell on the negatives!

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    I'm only 15 how could i attend i'm just saying its not nice to say someone will die and to call someone fat

Leave a comment:

• thesaint
    replied
    Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
    Or r u jealous because we have a better coach and a better team

Hmmm...

UF 6-2

Notre Dame 5-2

I'll go ahead and assume that you didnt actually attend Notre Dame....

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Is that suppose to be funny? Or r u jealous because we have a better coach and a better team

Leave a comment:

• thesaint
    started a topic Breaking News on the Charlie Weis contract!

Breaking News on the Charlie Weis contract!

Amazing!!!

Report: Charlie Weis’s Entire Contract to be Paid in Ice Cream

According to sources with inside knowledge of the recent negotiations between Notre Dame and Charlie Weis, the Irish’s head coach only agreed to a 10-year contract extension after the university promised to pay him the entire worth of his deal in ice cream and other delicious dessert treats.

Now signed through 2015, Weis’s deal is worth between $30 million and $40 million – enough to allow him to ingest some 15 million desserts and more than 10 billion calories over the life of the deal.

“Let’s just say I haven’t stopped smiling since the deal was finalized,” said Weis. “I have an intense hunger to bring Notre Dame a national championship – a hunger that’s only matched by my love for ice cream sundaes, ice cream cones, fried ice cream, ice cream cakes, donuts, pie, Tasty Kakes, Mallomars, cookies, fudge, brownies, fudge brownies, cupcakes, Snickers, icing, whipped cream, chocolate, heavy whipping cream, Cadbury crème eggs – shall I continue? – deep-fried Twinkies, bear claws, sticky buns, pastries, shmores, Kit Kats, marshmallows, and chocolate-covered lard balls. And I also can put away a few dozen donut holes if need be, although they’re not my favorite. Too small.”

Weis is reportedly overjoyed with the deal.

“His lifelong dreams were to coach Notre Dame and gorge himself on delicious dessert foods to his heart’s content,” said a friend of the coach. “He never dreamed them both to be possible, but when Notre Dame offered him an extension, he decided he’d go for it.”

Weis had gastric bypass surgery three years ago and the procedure has been a success, as he’s dropped some six or seven pounds since then.

“Charlie is adamant that hard work, diet and exercise is not the way to a slimmer frame,” said the friend. “It’s about eating what you want when you want and risking your life with a dangerous procedure.”

Notre Dame’s White is simply hopeful Weis can continue producing results on the field.

“To be honest, we don’t expect him to live the full length of the deal,” he said. “I mean, jeez – look at the friggin’ guy, he’s enormous. We just want him to keep winning and instilling discipline in our players. And, hopefully, they won’t pick up on the hypocrisy of a guy who preaches discipline but can’t find it within himself to push away from the table.”
Working...
X