Tyrell Sutton-Northwestern
    0.00%
    Chris Barclay-Wake Forrest
    0.00%
    Kalvin McRae-Ohio
    0.00%
    Other-Name who please!!!
    7.69%

Reggie Bush, easily. Would love to see him in the Blue & Orange, but I know that's not going to happen....

Comment

Reggie right now is the best an up coming in my opinion will be Darius Walker from ND

Comment

state

Dontrel Moore goes to New Mexico....not State.
        sigpic

Why did Mc'D get rid of Hillis?

Comment

This is bologna if you dont say BUSH, everyone will go by TDs or total yards, but look at averages, Bush gets so many less carries for more production. He makes big plays when Defenses no where the ball is going, o ya and not to forget he actually plays real teams unlike half the guys on that list.

Reggie Bush hands down.
          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

LenDale is so underrated...its too bad that Reggie Bush "wow"s us with his amazing long runs with like 10 jukes on the play...but LenDale has moves, power, and pretty good speed on him... It's very easy to pick Bush however, so I don't blame you guys for that, but my vote goes to LenDale White...
            fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

I voted DeAngelo Williams....

he is also getting lost in the crowd with all the Bush hype.....DeAngelo amazes me and I expect a big play from him everytime he touches the ball, he has speed,power,and moves.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IrishConrad
                Dontrel Moore goes to New Mexico....not State.
                my bad...gosh

Comment

I voted for DeAngelo, because I think he's got more potential to play tailback in the NFL, whereas Bush will move around, play H-back, receiver, etc. Right now, as far as college runningbacks go, though, I'd have to go with Reggie Bush.

Next year, I think we'll see a resurgence of Adrian Peterson. He looked more like himself against Nebraska. If OU's line continues to get better going into next year, he'll have a monster season.
                  I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

Bush hands down.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

its "Wazzu"....and his nickname is The Ghost...and now he is the leading rusher in the nation

Jerome "The Ghost" Harrison 1550 yards 6.4 avg 14 TDs

GO COUGS!
                      Last edited by bronc_fan23; 11-11-2005, 12:14 AM.
                      sigpic
                      DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

Originally posted by mrsolo
                        I voted for DeAngelo, because I think he's got more potential to play tailback in the NFL, whereas Bush will move around, play H-back, receiver, etc. Right now, as far as college runningbacks go, though, I'd have to go with Reggie Bush.

Next year, I think we'll see a resurgence of Adrian Peterson. He looked more like himself against Nebraska. If OU's line continues to get better going into next year, he'll have a monster season.

No if Reggie gets in the right system he can be a starting tailback. He's about the same size as Portis when he came out of college.
                        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by bronc_fan23
                          its "Wazzu"....and his nickname is The Ghost...

GO COUGS!
                          my bad...gosh everyone makes mistakes

Comment

Deangelo hands down. The only reason Reggie bush is put ahead of him is because of who he plays for. Deangelo Has over 500 yards more than Bush. And thats on a good Memphis team. Reggie Bush is on an elite team you'd expect him to have more.
                            "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                            Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Originally posted by y2cragie
                              Deangelo hands down. The only reason Reggie bush is put ahead of him is because of who he plays for. Deangelo Has over 500 yards more than Bush. And thats on a good Memphis team. Reggie Bush is on an elite team you'd expect him to have more.
                              id never look at it that way...wow...pretty intresting...i wonder if DeAngelo Williams played for USC, Would he hav better stats then REGGIE BUSH?

Comment

Working...
                              X