Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best RB of this year

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by badintentions
    id never look at it that way...wow...pretty intresting...i wonder if DeAngelo Williams played for USC, Would he hav better stats then REGGIE BUSH?
    I dont know. Alot of it is the systems they play in obviously. I have not had a chance to see both play every game so to make a statement that I believe everyone should follow, would be wrong.
    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
    Ayrton Senna..

    Comment


    • #17
      Since this is a COLLEGE football thread, and upside has little to do with the debate, nobody has done more for their team than Brian Calhoun. This is a .500 type team that is contending for the Big Ten Championship because of the dynamic style of play Calhoun brings on EVERY play. Bush is the better prospect, asily, as is Williams, but neither has contributed to the level of team success as Calhoun has. Williams has done a lot for sure, but Calhoun has made the most difference, keeping Wisconsin in championship contention. Calhoun is an every down COLLEGE back whose had a tremendous season maintaining the success Wiscosin has received in years past, despite a worse overall collection of talent.

      Also, I may have missed him on the list, but Michael Bush of Louisville is having a phenominal season, and is leading the NCAA in touchdowns.

      Comment


      • #18
        anyone think its possible for a rb to get picked as the 1st pick in 2006 draft...like say for instance...reggie bush or who ever!!!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by OhNoKoolAid
          Since this is a COLLEGE football thread, and upside has little to do with the debate, nobody has done more for their team than Brian Calhoun. This is a .500 type team that is contending for the Big Ten Championship because of the dynamic style of play Calhoun brings on EVERY play. Bush is the better prospect, asily, as is Williams, but neither has contributed to the level of team success as Calhoun has. Williams has done a lot for sure, but Calhoun has made the most difference, keeping Wisconsin in championship contention. Calhoun is an every down COLLEGE back whose had a tremendous season maintaining the success Wiscosin has received in years past, despite a worse overall collection of talent.

          Also, I may have missed him on the list, but Michael Bush of Louisville is having a phenominal season, and is leading the NCAA in touchdowns.
          brian calhoun...r u kiddin me...he only gaine 18 yds on 15 rushes in wisconsins loss to Iowa 20 to 10... uuummmm i dont think dats helpin da team out...15 rushes for 18 yards...especially if they lost...come on now!!!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by badintentions
            brian calhoun...r u kiddin me...he only gaine 18 yds on 15 rushes in wisconsins loss to Iowa 20 to 10... uuummmm i dont think dats helpin da team out...15 rushes for 18 yards...especially if they lost...come on now!!!
            I'm sorry, I can't see into the future, perhaps you can...

            Go ahead and deny both Calhoun and my comments, judging by your diction, I've already weighed my opinion on yours...

            Comment


            • #21
              --- Adrian Peterson --- Sooners ---

              --- Adrian has been nicked up this year, but he will be one of those late round phenoms --- i have not seen a downhill runner like him for years --- he has great speed, agility, and size --- any NFL team will be lucky to get him !!! ---
              Last edited by AZ Snake Fan; 11-12-2005, 11:15 PM.

              May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
              The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
              http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
              My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by OhNoKoolAid
                I'm sorry, I can't see into the future, perhaps you can...

                Go ahead and deny both Calhoun and my comments, judging by your diction, I've already weighed my opinion on yours...
                my bad ohnokid!!! have a beer

                Comment


                • #23
                  just look at my sig...i mean come on leading rusher in the nation in the pac-10
                  sigpic
                  DROY

                  Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    but he aint nothin like reggie bush....reggie bush carries the team on his back!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by badintentions
                      but he aint nothin like reggie bush....reggie bush carries the team on his back
                      Not every week though. He's had his outstanding games, and overall has been the biggest playmaker in college football this year. But, to say he carries the team on his back is a little too much. He's been huge for them in two games. They could have won all the rest without him.

                      One player can make a pretty big difference though. Look at how much better OU is with Peterson in the line up. He exploded on Okie State in the second half for like 200 yards. He's over 1000 for the season, and he's only had about 6 games worth of carries.

                      Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
                      --- Adrian has been nicked up this year, but he will be one of those late round phenoms --- i have not seen a downhill runner like him for years --- he has great speed, agility, and size --- any NFL team will be lucky to get him !!! ---
                      Adrian will easily be a top 5 pick in '07 if he's healthy and has a good season next year.
                      I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.







                      Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Reggie Bush... he is just doing awesome... i think he has a chance of winning the heisman

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
                          --- Adrian has been nicked up this year, but he will be one of those late round phenoms --- i have not seen a downhill runner like him for years --- he has great speed, agility, and size --- any NFL team will be lucky to get him !!! ---
                          AD broke 1000yds again, and that's playing in 7 games and a few plays......
                          (avg. 146ypg)
                          ....and has scored 14tds......

                          hmmmmmmmm....add in those missing games, and he'd be kickin' Bush's assssss!!!!!!!
                          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                          men."

                          -- Samuel Adams

                          sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            "reggie bush carries the team on his back" ~ thats gotta be a leading canidate for lamest comment of the year. get real

                            cant believe maurice drew isnt up there? he has the same style as bush but just doesnt have the coach or people around him that usc has

                            that and marooney should get way more votes than calhoun
                            Glen Haven Fire

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by armedequation
                              "reggie bush carries the team on his back" ~ thats gotta be a leading canidate for lamest comment of the year. get real

                              cant believe maurice drew isnt up there? he has the same style as bush but just doesnt have the coach or people around him that usc has

                              that and marooney should get way more votes than calhoun
                              sure buddy

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X