Rose Bowl Matchup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rose Bowl Matchup

who do u think will play in the rose bowl or what team do u want to go rose bowl? please vote...and put ur say in it!!!or whatever...i say USC Trojans and the Texas Longhorns!!!
    #1, BCS#1 Southern California - Pac10
    42.86%
    #2, BCS#2 Texas - Big12
    42.86%
    #3, BCS#3 Virgina Tech - ACC
    10.71%
    #4, BCS#4 Alabama - SEC
    3.57%
    #6, BCS#5 UCLA - Pac10 (it could probally happen if they beat USC)
    0.00%
    #5 BCS#6 Miami - ACC (maybe if they beat VTech)
    0.00%

Texas has a very weak schedule left but their early season schedule should get them into Pasadena...USC is going to win out as well, I'm not going to doubt them any more (although their D is horrible)...VTech deserves to be in the game because they play in a tough ACC and if they come out undefeated, there's no question they have an argument..but I don't see them going undefeated...
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

I think it depends on the game tonight.

If Miami beats VT badly then i think Miami will end up in the bowl

If Miami barly wins then Texas will be in Rose Bowl

If VT wins in anyway then they will be in the Bowl.

O ya against USC of course
      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

V tech and Texas.
        sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBailey024
          V tech and Texas.

How exactly will USC loose, and to who?

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

can someone tell me what those mean,i know 303 you told me before but i just can crasp the whole bowl thing
            SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
            Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Originally posted by alan
              can someone tell me what those mean,i know 303 you told me before but i just can crasp the whole bowl thing
              What what things mean?????

The bowls are like the championship for COLLEGE football.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
                How exactly will USC loose, and to who?
                hey they could lose to UCLA...UCLA is a pretty good team this year...duuuuh ...da canes arent dat good this season either...i dont know y i put them on da list!!!

Comment

Originally posted by badintentions
                  hey they could lose to UCLA...UCLA is a pretty good team this year...duuuuh ...da canes arent dat good this season either...i dont know y i put them on da list!!!
                  The same UCLA team that lost to Arizona 52-14? I don't think so, USC will be there in Pasadena...the question is who else will be there? The U, Horns, Bama?
                  fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
                    The same UCLA team that lost to Arizona 52-14? I don't think so, USC will be there in Pasadena...the question is who else will be there? The U, Horns, Bama?
                    As long as Texas keeps winning no dice for Miami and Bama.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
                      the u...hey i like da canes tooo but...miiiiiiiiaaaaaamiii, r u kurazy...they aint gonna go...texas has a way better chance of going then Miami

Comment

If it carries on as it is, then USC & Texas are the clear favourates, with Bama bringing up the third spot and Miami and VT are almost dead heat for fourth.
                        "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                        Ayrton Senna..

Comment

bama in the 3rd spot...how is dat possible!!!wat happen to Virgina TeCh being at 3rd...

Comment

They got blown out by Miami while Alabama won 17-0. Ok it was more a defensive win but a wins a win in the end. That is my own personal way of seeing it. No doubt the official polls will be differant and definatly the next two games for the teams will really tell the story.
                            "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                            Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Originally posted by badintentions
                              bama in the 3rd spot...how is dat possible!!!wat happen to Virgina TeCh being at 3rd...
                              Losing big to Miami.
                              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                              X