No announcement yet.

Rose Bowl Matchup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL i dont know why this guy is going phsyco, but Miami is ranked number 3.

USC #1
    Texas # 2
    Miami #3
    Bama #4
    VT #5 (i think)

Miami is gaining ground fast on Texas, after a demoloshing of VT, without thier stud RB Tyrone Moss i might add.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
      LOL i dont know why this guy is going phsyco, but Miami is ranked number 3.

USC #1
      Texas # 2
      Miami #3
      Bama #4
      VT #5 (i think)

Miami is gaining ground fast on Texas, after a demoloshing of VT, without thier stud RB Tyrone Moss i might add.
      You know what is also helping Miami....Quality wins, every win Colorado gets, it just adds into the BCS points to help Miami and Texas out making those W's over good teams look real good...hey, maybe we'll do you a favor and knock out Texas in the Big 12 championship...you never know..all I can say is remember 2001!!
      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
        Losing big to Miami.
        they lost big to miami...aint dat some $h!t!!!

Comment

It will be USC and Texas. Easy remaining schedules for both teams and no one can stop Vince Young or USC's offense.
          sigpic
          DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

Originally posted by bronc_fan23
            It will be USC and Texas. Easy remaining schedules for both teams and no one can stop Vince Young or USC's offense.
            Lets see...... Easy schedule = win but also less BCS points.
            Miami and Alabama have a chance to pass them, but i dont think Bama will, they will loose. And also remember that its football college football at that, any team can win.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Miami and Alabama have a chance to pass them, but i dont think Bama will, they will loose. And also remember that its football college football at that, any team can win.

As long as Texas keeps winning impressively they will be in the National Championship game.
              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

wow u really like the canes...its too bad they had to loose to FSU in the begininng...i would like to see them hav another undefeated season with a championship like back in 2001...

Comment

Originally posted by badintentions
                  wow u really like the canes...its too bad they had to loose to FSU in the begininng...i would like to see them hav another undefeated season with a championship like back in 2001...

They wont ever be that good again, they are loosing too many good players to like central Florida and other small schools in the area. I would love to see another championship year but it wont happen until they get another good QB.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Working...
                  X