Rose bowl set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rose bowl set

Well its now almost a given that Texas and USC will meet in the Rose bowl now that Alabama have lost to LSU. I suppose theres an outside chance for Miami if one of the two trip up. At least there wont be the mess of an undefeated team left out this year. Tough loss for Bama though
    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
    Ayrton Senna..

As much as it pains me to do so, I will be rooting for USC so hard in that game. I could not stand it if Texas won that game.

Comment

As much as I can't stand it, I'll be rooting for Texas...
      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

WAIT A MINUTE, Don't you know the buffs are going to beat Texas in the Big 12 championship just like K. State knocked them or was it Oklahoma off a couple of years ago.

But, if that doesn't happen I will go for USC. Texas has had a weaker schedual and has so much talent over the years and just waste's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hells Bells
          As much as it pains me to do so, I will be rooting for USC so hard in that game. I could not stand it if Texas won that game.
          A Cal fan rooting for SC? Wow! If this game comes to pass, do you need me to send you a hat and shirt HB?

Comment

Although I live in Texas my favorite college team has always been USC. I like Texas but I have to go with the Trojans.
            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Texas is on the short list of my favorite college teams. USC is definitely growing on me, however, as I am a big Pete Carroll fan. It will be a though game for me either way.

...heck, I'm so torn I may not even watch it.

EDIT: Check that, there will be so many draft implications in that game that I have to watch it.
              “One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain” ~Thomas Sowell

2008 Draft: my grade --> A-

Comment

It makes my stomach turn. USC and Texas. The final score is going to be like 62-38 USC. Just because Vince Young is the most overrated player in college football. I could care less, but Matt Leinart deserves the Heisman. It'll be fun watching him make Young look stupid.

Comment

Working...
                X