OU got HOSED!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OU got HOSED!!!!

There has been a lot of griping about officiating lately in the Broncos games. I think those officials were in Lubbock, TX today. This was one of the worst called games I've ever seen. They even tried to give Tech a TD on a pass that was bobble thru the endzone and even dropped. And the 4th down pass that was tipped on Tech's last drive, was caught easily a yard short of the first down. Replay showed it, but why couldn't the replay official see it?

Sorry...I had to vent.
    I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Now you know how us Husker's feel. JK, It sucks losing to TTU on the last drive when there was a time where you knew you had won it.
    Go Huskers.

Comment

TTech boosters must be enjoying the 'riches' of the fuel gouging, and have plenty of 'loose change' to dole out........
      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Wow, took you 2 days to finally get it out? LOL, I do agree though, the last drive was probably the worst officiating I've ever seen...tell me, how did he get a first down on that 4th and 3 when it got tipped and he was like a yard well short... some say that the yellow line was way off, but I DON'T buy that at all....also, you know when its bad when they call TD's when the WR doesn't even walk out of the endzone with the ball...

Hopefully same refs don't show up for the CU/NU game, I want this game to be called clean so NU doesn't have any excuses for why we beat them by 3 TD's..hehe

GO BUFFALOES!!!
        fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
          Wow, took you 2 days to finally get it out? LOL, I do agree though, the last drive was probably the worst officiating I've ever seen...tell me, how did he get a first down on that 4th and 3 when it got tipped and he was like a yard well short... some say that the yellow line was way off, but I DON'T buy that at all....also, you know when its bad when they call TD's when the WR doesn't even walk out of the endzone with the ball...

Hopefully same refs don't show up for the CU/NU game, I want this game to be called clean so NU doesn't have any excuses for why we beat them by 3 TD's..hehe

GO BUFFALOES!!!

Hopefully the refs will open up their eyes and call holding when Carriker's jersey is half off.
          Go Huskers.

Comment

Working...
          X