Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami lost

Yes...I am impressed.

I didn't imagine G-Tech would beat them, especially at Miami.

Welcome to the #3 in the BCS rankings, LSU

:salute:

i know...im pretty P.O. dat they lost!!! ...hopefully next year is da year for da U again

Comment

Could you have imagine if Miami and SC went down yesterday? LOL talk about chaos, Penn State in the national championship game?
      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

And va tech won.....hello bcs bowl for tech
        Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_f1
          Yes...I am impressed.

I didn't imagine G-Tech would beat them, especially at Miami.

Welcome to the #3 in the BCS rankings, LSU
          Looks like Tashard Choice has found his home at Ga Tech. He transferred from OU last year. I think he's from Georgia orginally. He had like 85 yards rushing and a TD. I hope he does well there. He's a good running back.
          I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

Originally posted by badintentions
            i know...im pretty P.O. dat they lost!!! ...hopefully next year is da year for da U again

I hear ya! Miami and Notre Dame for the national championship next year. Mark my words!!

Comment

Originally posted by DenverFanInGB
              I hear ya! Miami and Notre Dame for the national championship next year. Mark my words!!
              Miami's ONLY weakness is at QB...Wright showed signs of getting better but he's still a young guy, if he can get better, this Miami team is scary...especially that Defense and how they dominated that VTech offense and contained that #21 guy from GT.. I know ND is going to be there, is Miami?
              fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
                Could you have imagine if Miami and SC went down yesterday? LOL talk about chaos, Penn State in the national championship game?
                Penn State against LSU. Now that would be an interesting matchup

:salute:

Comment

i still wanna see SC and texas!!!now dats da match up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by badintentions
                    i still wanna see SC and texas!!!now dats da match up!!!
                    Yeah, I hate both teams so it won't hurt me to see either team lose..but watch out, SC and Texas have very loseable games...you never know with these rivalry games...

of course, and Texas still has to play COLORADO!!

GO BUFFS!!

Comment

I like those Hurricanes.
                      Emancipate your mind!
                      The People's Poster

Comment

I love seeing Miami lose. They're up there at the top of my list of favorite teams to see lose:

Miami
                        Texas
                        USC
                        Notre Dame

Not in any particular order
                        I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

VT is smiling!

The Canes are good but they will have to step it up to go next year.
                          Next year they will be
                          at Florida State
                          at Virginia Tech
                          at Oklahoma
                          All the top 10 teams should be very good next year. With this schedule they will have it tough.

Comment

What a shame... VTech deserves a rematch with the 'Canes.

And the Seminoles do not deserve to be in the ACC game. They aren't even ranked! Bowden got very lucky on this bid.

USC vs Texas will be an awesome matchup.

Comment

Working...
                            X