Buffs vs. Huskers CP bet~~~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Invesco
    What was that whole thing about the student section having to leave or something?
    They were throwing bottles to the field. One of them almost hit an official. The bottle that almost hit the official came from a particular section, so they told everyone there to leave

:salute:

Comment

Oh.

Well, Cory Ross and Zac Taylor had a great game. They got all 4 of their running backs into the game, and they did pretty good. Hopefully we can get into a good bowl game.

Comment

Oh.

Well, Cory Ross and Zac Taylor had a great game. They got all 4 of their running backs into the game, and they did pretty good. Hopefully we can get into a good bowl game.
        You probably will.

CU might get "lucky" and still have a chance to get humiliated by Texas

:salute:

Comment

I would honestly love to see you guys whoop Texas. Texas have become the new OU for me. Meaning I love to see them get beaten.
          Go Huskers.

Comment

What was that whole thing about the student section having to leave or something?
            They were acting stupid and throwing some crap on the field, they were warned like 20 times by the annoucers but they would not stop, just completely embrassing on national tv...

Good game huskers, CP's will go around...
            fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Working...
            X