Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will win the National Championship....USC or Texas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will win the National Championship....USC or Texas?

I will have to go with Texas.....they are just dominate this year.

The Fresno State game last week also proved that USC isn't what everyone thinks they are. Fres threw 5 INT's and they only lost by 8 points!

GO TEXAS!
    USC
    55.32%
    Texas
    44.68%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by TDforTatum26; 11-23-2005, 12:32 PM.
    sigpic

the reason USC is gonna lose is because they have no D.... Vince Young and the longhorns are gonna smash USC lol
    Frank Gifford: Football Quote
    Pro football is like nuclear warfare. There are no winners, only survivors

Vince Lombardi: Famous Football Quote
    The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur.

Football is like life -- it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority.
    ~ Vince Lombardi, American Football Coach

Comment

Originally posted by john_elway_7_#1
      the reason USC is gonna lose is because they have no D.... Vince Young and the longhorns are gonna smash USC lol
      I heard the same thing last year going into the Oklahoma game. USC's speed is the intangible that no one ever figures in. Oklahoma last year (and Michigan the year before for that matter) said they were totally unprepared for how fast SC was.

I think SC wins in a shootout.

Comment

USC will beat Texas. Reggie Bush will get the heisman..........(that's a bonus statement for your post)
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

Comment

What I noticed about Texas is that they are vulnerable to the run...every time aTm ran it today, they consistantly got at least 5 yards, it was only when they started passing, Texas got stops....This makes me believe that IF the game is between SC and Texas, it's going to be a wild one...both D's are suspect and Vince young cannot throw....PERIOD..
          fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by TDforTatum26
            I will have to go with Texas.....they are just dominate this year.

The Fresno State game last week also proved that USC isn't what everyone thinks they are. Fres threw 5 INT's and they only lost by 8 points!

GO TEXAS!

Pretty dominate in that Texas A&M game, huh? They dominated that UNRANKED team by a whopping 11 points!
            Go Huskers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
              Pretty dominate in that Texas A&M game, huh? They dominated that UNRANKED team by a whopping 11 points!
              It was a lot closer too...if Texas wouldn't of got that blocked punt for a Td, who knows what could of happened... I'm telling you Texas is falling apart inch by inch, from the blowup in Okie State to today's game..but i'll give them this, they have been finding ways to win those games, so you can't fault them...but their weaknesses are exposed weekly..
              fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

USC wins a close game..........55-21
                Emancipate your mind!
                The People's Poster

Comment

USC is USC. I don't care their defense is allowing many points. When the game is on the line, I think USC will be the team we have seen the last three years

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
                    USC wins a close game..........55-21
                    LOL how is 34 points close? heheh

SC is going to have a battle next week against UCLA...both teams have great offenses but crappy D's, I wont' be shocked if we see another 49-42 game...with UCLA coming out on top of course, hehe...

Comment

Neither of these teams are blowing out teams they should.....unimpressive wins.
                      Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
                        Neither of these teams are blowing out teams they should.....unimpressive wins.
                        Who should be playing in the championship game then?

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                          Penn State and LSU....

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN

I didn't offer anyone else up but I would bet a bunch of the one win teams could beat both of these teams.
                            Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

USC over UT.
                              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                              X