Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reggie Bush's Number

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Reggie Bush's Number

    What number do you think Bush will choose if he goes into the draft next offseason?

  • #2
    Vesco, do the Broncos have a spot for Reggie Bush? That is the question. I like this Reggie Bush..........he's awesome.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Emancipator
      Vesco, do the Broncos have a spot for Reggie Bush?

      I wish.

      Not like we would get him anyways. But I just wanted to know. I'm gettin' ready to create him on Madden.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Invesco
        I wish.

        Not like we would get him anyways. But I just wanted to know. I'm gettin' ready to create him on Madden.
        #25



        cause it still has his #5 in it....
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          I know he's said one of the reasons he chose SC was because of Marcus Allen (they both lived in the same general area or something, though obviously at different times) so he might choose either 32 (Marcus' NFL #) or 33 (Marcus' # at SC).

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
            I know he's said one of the reasons he chose SC was because of Marcus Allen (they both lived in the same general area or something, though obviously at different times) so he might choose either 32 (Marcus' NFL #) or 33 (Marcus' # at SC).

            It also depends on what numbers are available to him... got remember that, cuz Dj had 52 but then switched to 55 this year...(which sucks cuz i got screwed)
            Bronco fan from Packer Land.
            Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
            Tweet me @JoRo_5551

            Comment

            Working...
            X