No announcement yet.

R.BUSH high school vid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wooowwww.... this guy is really awesome.... imagine this guy in a running team as the broncos.... he could get 3.000 yards a year.... hehe...

All what i want to do in my life is go to mile high

Comment

i played against reggie bush in high school, belive me that shows nothing. I played Will and Sam and my D did alot of blitzing, trying to tackle reggie bush in the back field is just plain impossible for a line backer, i've seen D line do it, **** they didn't even do it well. I got to play him twice, i think i still have fractures from getting my ankles broken. The funny thing in HS, for real it didn't even seem like he was trying.

Comment

I'm calling it

Reggie Bush will be the greatest player in the history of the NFL at any position.

I am basing my prediction off of this highlight video. WOW.

Comment

As far as the highlights go, I've seen the best of Noel Devine, and I've seen the best of Bush. Devine has nothing on Bush.

You could put an amazing highlight video from Bush against ND this year alone.

He's truly a special athlete.

See Yuz.

Comment

This kid wasn't too bad in HS either.

http://www.ericthemidget.com/ad_0001.wmv
            I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

Working...
            X