Big 12 Championship Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C Fizzle
    You guys have to realize that Vince Young is trying to get the Heisman Trophy. He needed a huge game today to get it.
    He lost his bid last week. I think Bush has secured the Heisman already.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by spikerman
      I'm not a Buffs' fan, but let me ask those of you closer to the situation - how in the world does Gary Barnett still have a job in Boulder?
      Good question. He should get the axe. This guy is a joke. It looked like texas was playing a 3a highschool team. How embarrassing. CU really needs to find a good coach at all cost.
      A wise man once said "Remember to be yourself, or you might find yourself by yourself, and that aint cool. Any fool can learn from his or her mistakes, but it takes a wise person to learn from mistakes made by others. Persistance always overcomes resistance."

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
        He lost his bid last week. I think Bush has secured the Heisman already.
        Easily, he's been the best player all year, and he consistantly came out and was magical, if he doesn't win the heisman, its gonna be a darn shame....
        fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by bronxs
          Good question. He should get the axe. This guy is a joke. It looked like texas was playing a 3a highschool team. How embarrassing. CU really needs to find a good coach at all cost.
          I wish they could...CU is in a world of hurt right now...they can't (literally) afford to buy out GB's last year of his contract and they dont' have money to hire another one right now...
          fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Working...
          X