Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What team will win the National Championship?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What team will win the National Championship?

    I just wanted to know who you all thought was going to win the NCAA National Championship. I think Oklahoma will win. I'm not sure who they will play but it could be USC they look great right now.

  • #2
    Re: What team will win the National Championship?

    Originally posted by dandaman23
    I just wanted to know who you all thought was going to win the NCAA National Championship. I think Oklahoma will win. I'm not sure who they will play but it could be USC they look great right now.
    BCS is b*llsh*t. Oklahoma is probably the best team. Big 12 is a weak conference, though.
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

    Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

    What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

    Answer: Championships.

    Comment


    • #3
      Ya, I agree I think BCS is sh*t. Remember 2 years ago when Miami and Nebraska were in it, Nebraska should have never been in it, well no team would have came close to beating Miami that year but still Nebraska no.

      Comment


      • #4
        Have to go with Okalahoma too, so many one loss teams out there, but I think Oklahoma will go the distance.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Just for ****s and giggles, I am going to say USC. Evn though I have no interst in c0llege football thia year at all for some reason..no team is compelling me to watch. But If OU goes undefeated and meets USC, I dunno. I'm just picking the under dog for no apparent reason.

          Why the hell is 1 loss Miami ranked above 1 loss Va Tech after Tech whooped their asses? Convincingly, I might add. That just proves BCS is all about money.

          Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

          The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

          Comment


          • #6
            Big 12 is weak? I doubt it...the North is down a bit but the south is just stacked.
            BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dandaman23
              Ya, I agree I think BCS is sh*t. Remember 2 years ago when Miami and Nebraska were in it, Nebraska should have never been in it, well no team would have came close to beating Miami that year but still Nebraska no.
              Yes I remember that. Oregon(I think it was) got robbed.

              Comment


              • #8
                It was Oregon...remember Belotti(sp?) got in deep with the press after he compared having cancer vs the BCS? I also remember CU thought they got screwed...but they did have 2 losses.
                BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Jared
                  Just for ****s and giggles, I am going to say USC. Evn though I have no interst in c0llege football thia year at all for some reason..no team is compelling me to watch. But If OU goes undefeated and meets USC, I dunno. I'm just picking the under dog for no apparent reason.

                  Why the hell is 1 loss Miami ranked above 1 loss Va Tech after Tech whooped their asses? Convincingly, I might add. That just proves BCS is all about money.
                  Jared the reason miami is over V-Tech is Because they were #13 or 14 if i'm correct. now miami beat florida state and they are over miami but let's remember the BCS if full of it and they have been since 2000 but if they are about money believe me miami would not be #4. because when miami is in a championship game or anything related to winning BCS don't want anything to do with think about who went to the championship game IN 2000 FLA. STATE went when everyone knew it should have been miami.
                  I'm Such A Lady

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bcollin1
                    In reality, I don't honestly think it matters who plays OU.
                    I'd bet the outcome will be the same in any case.
                    Agreed. OU is loaded. I cant see anyone giving them much of a game. SC is probably the best contender, but I dont think they can hang either.



                    Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
                    Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.
                    Quick: Yes, thats the last ass whipping I recall. And I'm looking for him.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: What team will win the National Championship?

                      Originally posted by dandaman23
                      I just wanted to know who you all thought was going to win the NCAA National Championship. I think Oklahoma will win. I'm not sure who they will play but it could be USC they look great right now.
                      I think it'll be Oklahoma. Not just because I live there either.

                      If it isn't Oklahoma, I think it'll be USC.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        HEY, HEY, HEY...........Isn't there a board somewhere for this College Football stuff? This is for BRONCO TALK...THATS THE NFL....PRO FOOTBALL....take this stuff to an appropiate site...PLEASE!
                        IF YOU DON'T....... THERE WILL BE SOME CHIEF FAN JUMPING ON HERE AND SAYING..." THAT SINCE WE HAVE A CRAPPY TEAM WE HAVE TO TALK ABOUT COLLEGE BALL."

                        GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Ron

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Re: What team will win the National Championship?

                          Originally posted by broncos_chick
                          I think it'll be Oklahoma. Not just because I live there either.

                          If it isn't Oklahoma, I think it'll be USC.
                          You live in Oklahoma, me too. I live in Edmond.
                          Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

                          You too Cutler.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I live off by Edmond on 122nd......Small world I guess......

                            Anyway, OU is the best team BY FAR, and I am NOT an OU fan. Give Stoops a month to prepare for a team in the national championship and it is NO contest...

                            OU - 49
                            Whoever they play - 14

                            They are THAT much better than anyone else.
                            Eeerrrrrr.......

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Ohio State Buckeyes, #1 ranked Defense in NCAA D-1 football!
                              The only thing that calms me down is watching the Denver Broncos play 60minutes of football!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X