Vick kicked off VT...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vick kicked off VT...

For stepping on guys leg in the bowl game and for driving on suspended liscense.
    Think he'll enter the draft now?

Get NCAA College Football news, scores, stats, poll rankings & more for your favorite college teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

Originally posted by BroncoInMich
    For stepping on guys leg in the bowl game and for driving on suspended liscense.
    Think he'll enter the draft now?

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/5227094
    God I hope not, last thing the NFL needs is another RB pretending to be a QB. He'd never get a starting position and would throw the mother of all tantrums!

Begone all ye Vick's! No more of the Mexico family! Shoo!
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Uhh, I don't understand what that means...

I believe now that he's been kicked off the team, there's no doubt he'll enter the draft.

Comment

the guy deserves this, he shouldnt be allowed to play in the nfl if he tried
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by kcchiefsrule
          Uhh, I don't understand what that means...

I believe now that he's been kicked off the team, there's no doubt he'll enter the draft.
          hehe, does he have a choice now? I think he'll be a good NFL QB as well...
          fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

ESPN says he has 2 choices go in the draft and be a day 2 pick or transfer to a D1-AA school so he can start easily.
            Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by KnightOLB53
              ESPN says he has 2 choices go in the draft and be a day 2 pick or transfer to a D1-AA school so he can start easily.
              Really? 2nd day? I figured he would be a late first day-er, I think if our team can take a chance on a guy named Maurice Clarrett, why wouldn't we take a chance on a guy with tremendous upside?
              fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
                Really? 2nd day? I figured he would be a late first day-er, I think if our team can take a chance on a guy named Maurice Clarrett, why wouldn't we take a chance on a guy with tremendous upside?

um cuase before we drafted clarett, he wasnt a malicious player. Unlike vick who has been a grenade waiting to go off since he hit high school
                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

yes yes yes!!!!!!! i love the though of actually spending our pick on someone with talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SeekandDestroy
                    yes yes yes!!!!!!! i love the though of actually spending our pick on someone with talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Unbelieveable talent... If anybody's seen this kid play, you can't deny the fact that he is a great athlete like his bro and some experts say that he throws a better short ball than his bro..I think he would be awesome in a bronco uni..

Comment

so what if he has talent....did you forget what he did? It sounds like the same people who want (i hate saying this) TO here.
                      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation
                        so what if he has talent....did you forget what he did? It sounds like the same people who want (i hate saying this) TO here.
                        If you weren't born yesterday, the league's players has problems...TO and his cancer, Moss (although has gotten better) is a ticking timebomb waiting to explode, even a guy like Culpepper and his boat trip, our DE (forget his name) with the bar fights..

The bottom line is that these guys can play ball... Are you going to ride on BVP as our future QB? Get ready for Griese years again for another 8 years after Plummer is gone..

Comment

hehe, does he have a choice now? I think he'll be a good NFL QB as well...

He can transfer to Div-1AA and play next year and try to regain some stock.

Comment

Video of how some players hated vick

Comment

This guy does not deserve to be in the NFL and he already sounds like he would be a locker room cancer. His attitude may be stemmed from being whittle brudda of Michael but who knows. I don't like this guys ego and antics. He obviously cannot stay out of trouble.
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X