Lendale White to the NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lendale White to the NFL

White just declared himself eligible for the draft. Now he could be a Bronco, and he is a Denver native

:salute:

i really like white infact i like him better then bush

also i think white whould be pretty good in our running game
    wait..who whoudnt?

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

Yeah, he's going to be great pro, but I have a feeling he's going to go in the Top 5, have another Ronnie Brown/Cadilllac Williams thing going this year...Maybe to the Packers?
      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_f1
        White just declared himself eligible for the draft. Now he could be a Bronco, and he is a Denver native
        is he really a denver native?? if he is, i'll be rooting for him

Comment

White would be like a combination of a Dayne and a Mike Anderson. He was the abilitiy to hit the hole hard and make break away plays---Cowboys game with Dayne's long run. He was also used as the inside runner like anderson is along side of Reggie Bush. I feel he actually performed better than Bush in the Rose Bowl with 3 tds....
          "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."

"Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats."

"I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government."

"I have bad reflexes. I was once run over by a car being pushed by two guys."

"I don't think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib."

Quotes by Woody Allen-----Hehehehehe

Comment

I love white to but i think he'll be gone before we can get to him. and right now i dont think we need a runningback that bad
            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Working...
            X