Winslow Jr says he's sorry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winslow Jr says he's sorry...

After reading his apology...you have to wonder what english tutor of his wrote it...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=1657901
    BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Ohhh...and I forgot to mention...I STILL HATE THIS PUNK!

Comment

I heard him spout off the other day... what a waste all that talent and a lousy attitude to go with it.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

i like ppl who get fired up big time for games

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003
          i like ppl who get fired up big time for games
          Thats great but shouldnt he perform big in those games? Winslow dropped an easy TD, and was penalized for unsportsmalike for his stupidity on another play. Hes talented, but what an idiot.

Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
          Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.
          Quick: Yes, thats the last ass whipping I recall. And I'm looking for him.

Comment

I still think Denver should draft him next year if he goes into the NFL Draft next spring!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

He'll be gone long before Denver has a chance, some team will take him betting on him to be a big impact player like Shockey.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                He'll be gone long before Denver has a chance, some team will take him betting on him to be a big impact player like Shockey.
                Thank God...we don't need a head case like this on the team.

Comment

Too bad Shockeys season is shot.

Comment

I want him on the Broncos too!
                    Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

Originally posted by bcollin1
                      .People...we don't pick these people up for a REASON.
                      If you WANT to root for a team with rampant loudmouths, good on ya...have a good time.
                      Ben Troupe may not have ALL the skills Winslow, Jr. does, but he certainly has more class - AND, he can ACTUALLY block, unlike the WR Winslow. Just food for thought.
                      EXACTLY.

Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
                      Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.
                      Quick: Yes, thats the last ass whipping I recall. And I'm looking for him.

Comment

Well...I think the guy has skills and the attitude to be a Bronco. Clinton Portis has that same ****yness...but he's not that expresssive in inteviews.

Winslow was pretty mad because it was an upsetting game.

BUT...I think the kid is awesome and that Skocky thing..I dunno...different kind of monster....Shocky just had a sophmore slump...so....

Kellen Winslow should drop in the 20's in the overall pick.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by bcollin1
                          Dude...after reading some of these posts, I'm wondering what team some of these people think they're rooting for???

First, all the talk about picking up Owens.
                          Now, we need to pick up Winslow, Jr.

Next, we'll be in the Warren Sapp lottery.

People...we don't pick these people up for a REASON.
                          If you WANT to root for a team with rampant loudmouths, good on ya...have a good time. But it makes me wonder what makes you like the Broncos in the first place.

Personally, I'll say this:
                          Over the years, I've taken MORE crap from people about Bill Romanowski than I have about all the Super Bowl losses COMBINED.

Romo this, Romo that...Romo has no class, blah blah blah.

We don't need any more of that. Ben Troupe may not have ALL the skills Winslow, Jr. does, but he certainly has more class - AND, he can ACTUALLY block, unlike the WR Winslow. Just food for thought.
                          Amen.

Comment

I wouldn't worry about taking crap for Romo. Those are the kind of guys that founded football. Butkus, jack ham, lambert, LT, everyone team needs those type of guys. Not alot of them but a few, and yes we should be in the hunt for Warren Sapp for the right price. Pryce, Sapp,Berry, Gardner, sounds alright with me!

Comment

Oh?

Originally posted by cheapseats
                              I want him on the Broncos too!
                              You want to mix him up with Clarence Kay, Orson Mobley, Bryon Chamberlain, Dwayne Carswell? All of whom has had domestic problems. Thats why I like Shannon. Even though he gets into trouble with the mouth, not one incident outside of his house. Ohh wait, was Griese there, or at Terrell's?
                              Won a 12 team parlay!!!! Just wish I'd actually made the bet in Vega$

Comment

Working...
                              X