Winslow Jr says he's sorry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcollin1
    If memory serves, Mitchell actually had no elegibility left when he left last year. Ian Scott was one of the only underclassmen we had leave early, and he was a junior.

As for his potential, he was kind of like Alex Brown, in that he was more of a speed guy than a power guy. Not to say either had no power, but more to say that Brown had tons of speed, so they put him at right end, while Mitchell had a better balance between speed and power, so they pretty much shuffled him all over the place. After Brown left, he was pretty well the force on the D-line.

When I saw the Broncos picked him up, I figured he'd do fine once he gained a few pounds...similar to what Chicago has done with Brown.

We'll see when he gets healthy next year.
    I thought Mitchell came out as hardship case? I must thinking of someone else. Thanks for the information man.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Bronco/Charger game

navy blue
      This has been the best game all season!!!!!!! Sharpe & Smith were fantastic!!!!! Jake played great also, wish we could do this every game! Do we dare to have hope for a wild card position?
      Susan

Comment

Re: Bronco/Charger game

Originally posted by broncosue
        navy blue
        This has been the best game all season!!!!!!! Sharpe & Smith were fantastic!!!!! Jake played great also, wish we could do this every game! Do we dare to have hope for a wild card position?
        ??? wrong thread?
        Originally posted by boltzpride619
        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
        True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
          He'll be gone long before Denver has a chance, some team will take him betting on him to be a big impact player like Shockey.
          I agree with you I think that he Is a good player I attend their games all the time. but your attitude will do you in and you will get so far ask warren sapp.
          I'm Such A Lady

Comment

Originally posted by bcollin1
            Dude...after reading some of these posts, I'm wondering what team some of these people think they're rooting for???

First, all the talk about picking up Owens.
            Now, we need to pick up Winslow, Jr.

Next, we'll be in the Warren Sapp lottery.

People...we don't pick these people up for a REASON.
            If you WANT to root for a team with rampant loudmouths, good on ya...have a good time. But it makes me wonder what makes you like the Broncos in the first place.

Personally, I'll say this:
            Over the years, I've taken MORE crap from people about Bill Romanowski than I have about all the Super Bowl losses COMBINED.

Romo this, Romo that...Romo has no class, blah blah blah.

We don't need any more of that. Ben Troupe may not have ALL the skills Winslow, Jr. does, but he certainly has more class - AND, he can ACTUALLY block, unlike the WR Winslow. Just food for thought.
            Absolutely!! One of the things I like about the Broncos is they try to keep those types of players out of our organization. They have missed it a few times with some free agents, but overall, Shanny runs a classy outfit.

Let the Raiders take him. They will be low enough in the draft to get a great shot at him!! LOL
            sigpic

Comment

Ben Troupe would be a great pick, however, I still think the Broncos need couple of playmakers on defense. The defenese has played well all season but I don't think they getting enough turnovers.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

bc I agree with you Carswell is serviceable as a reserve, but he nothing special. Troupe I think can be legitamit downfield threat. He may not be quite as fast as Winslow but is very athletic and a superior blocker.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                X