Greg Olsen TE Miami Hurricanes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg Olsen TE Miami Hurricanes.

This is the guy I want the Broncos to draft next year. Some people say he will be the best TE ever to come out of the U. Does anyone agree with me and if so what do you like about this kid? I haven't seen him play I just know that I like awesome pass-catching TE's and prospects from the U.

Originally posted by tommy1986
    This is the guy I want the Broncos to draft next year. Some people say he will be the best TE ever to come out of the U. Does anyone agree with me and if so what do you like about this kid? I haven't seen him play I just know that I like awesome pass-catching TE's and prospects from the U.
    i live in florida and i'm a big fan of the "U". he was the most reliable receiver they had last year. he always gets open. hes got good speed, size, and hes a decent blocker. some say he better than jeremy shockey. i think he had like 8 or 9 maybe more against florida state this past year. he finish second on rec. and third in yards. also tied for second in tds catches. i wouldnt mind having him on our team. just give some to watch.

also someone else to watch from miami is Brandon Meriweather. lead the team in tackles with 115 as a safety. had 3 picks and forced two fumbles. is rated 15 best senior propect on Mel Kiper's big board.
    Last edited by D.J.55; 06-22-2006, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D.J.55
      i live in florida and i'm a big fan of the "U". he was the most reliable receiver they had last year. he always gets open. hes got good speed, size, and hes a decent blocker. some say he better than jeremy shockey. i think he had like 8 or 9 maybe more against florida state this past year. he finish second on rec. and third in yards. also tied for second in tds catches. i wouldnt mind having him on our team. just give some to watch.

also someone else to watch from miami is Brandon Meriweather. lead the team in tackles with 115 as a safety. had 3 picks and forced two fumbles. is rated 15 best senior propect on Mel Kiper's big board.
      Sounds too good to be available at #32.
      Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBuckeye
        Sounds too good to be available at #32.
        we'll probley have to trade up to get him. he might not come out this year. hes only a junior.

Comment

Miami could turn into TE U...

Shockey
          Winslow
          this guy
          some other guy in about 4 years.....

Anyway, I predict Matt Herian to come back strong. It's a shame, he was arguably up there with Vernon Davis before his injury.
          Go Huskers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
            Miami could turn into TE U...

Shockey
            Winslow
            this guy
            some other guy in about 4 years.....

Anyway, I predict Matt Herian to come back strong. It's a shame, he was arguably up there with Vernon Davis before his injury.

TE U...wow a lot better than their current nickname...THUG U.... lol..

But yeah, Olsen is a pretty darn good player... He was Thug U's most reliable receiver and when it came crunch time, they got him the ball and he just made plays...
            fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by D.J.55

Another Miami player that is intriguing to me is Tyrone Moss. What do you think about him and do you think he would be a good pick for the Broncos?

Comment

he could be a good pick. for only playing in 8 games he still had 719 yards off of 137 carries and 12 touchdowns. has ok size 5-9 220. runs some where in the 4.4 to 4.5 in the forty. hes going in to his senior year so hes out to prove himself. right now hes probley a 4th or 5th round pick. but i expect that to change.

Comment

I do not like Greg Olsen for the simple fact that he went to my rival high school and beat the crap out of us every time (not just him..the whole team lol)

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Miami always seems to have a good TE.....

Comment

Greg Olsen would be a great pickup for us if he came out this year. The guy is a solid TE and if Scheffler doesn't work out then I think we should try and get him. I think Cutler would enjoy throwing to him.
                      Darrent & Damien - Broncos 4ever

"When you're not practicing, remember that someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win" - Ed Macauley

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBuckeye
                        Greg Olsen would be a great pickup for us if he came out this year. The guy is a solid TE and if Scheffler doesn't work out then I think we should try and get him. I think Cutler would enjoy throwing to him.
                        Nope, like Nick said we need to look at Matt Harian.

Comment

Lets do the simple TE check, this is the scale. 0-3 points bad TE. 4-7 points decent TE. 8-10 good TE. 10+ great TE.

Olsen can block pretty good +3
                          Olsen can catch realy good +4
                          Olsen isnt stupid like some others +3
                          He is a TE that came out of the U +100 points...

Total = 110 points. Obvisouly he will be good
                          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
                            Lets do the simple TE check, this is the scale. 0-3 points bad TE. 4-7 points decent TE. 8-10 good TE. 10+ great TE.

Olsen can block pretty good +3
                            Olsen can catch realy good +4
                            Olsen isnt stupid like some others +3
                            He is a TE that came out of the U +100 points...

Total = 110 points. Obvisouly he will be good
                            the thing that gets me about olsen is hes only a junior. as a sophmore last year he was the sure hand safety net for kyle wright. any time kyle got in trouble he would to throw to olsen. like i said before he had 8 or 9 catches against a very tough florida state defence. i expect him to have a monster year. i think lance legget a 6'4 190 WR will take pressure off of olsen. moss will produce a 1,000 yard season so that will take even more pressure off of olsen. if those two players step and become weapons then olsen will have monster year. the last couple games last year the other teams defenive game plan was to stop olsen. they knew if they did that they had a shot at winning the game.

Comment

Let's get him next year for sure...and maybe Marshawn Lynch outta Cal?

Comment

Working...
                              X