Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rcsodak
    deal.....

....and it's not like OU didn't lose some good players last summer before the season started.....
    Did they lose every starter at their LB position or even all the starters at any position? I think there is a bit of difference.

Comment

Originally posted by jhns
      Did they lose every starter at their LB position or even all the starters at any position? I think there is a bit of difference.
      excuses, excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos72690
        excuses, excuses.
        What excusses? I said they will be back and better this year...

Comment

excuses, excuses.
          and what do you call this?

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...46&postcount=2

Go Huskers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
            Did you see the game?!!!¿

everyone in the country knows that those 2 plays were short.

The first down was ridiculous. He was at least an entire yard short.

the TD was a little harder to see but from a side angle you can see that he was down then reached across.

And why would you go and look for something like this? How long did it take you to find that?¿!! Do you not have a life and just spend all your time on the internet?¿
            Last edited by Broncos72690; 08-09-2006, 08:38 PM.

Comment

the TD was a little harder to see but from a side angle you can see that he was down then reached across.

And why would you go and look for something like this? How long did it take you to find that?¿!! Do you not have a life and just spend all your time on the internet?¿
              Maybe he remembered it?

For the rest of it.... excusses, excusses.

Comment

Kinda like the blatantly obvious holding calls that went unnoticed by the refs for NU?

I looked for this (which took about two minutes, considering there is a ''search all posts'' option) because of your remark towards me. I got two cp's off of that post, both titled ''owned.''

As for not having a life, you average roughly 10 posts per day while I roughly average 3. Now tell me again, who doesn't have a life?

Go Huskers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
                  Kinda like the blatantly obvious holding calls that went unnoticed by the refs for NU?

I looked for this (which took about two minutes, considering there is a ''search all posts'' option) because of your remark towards me. I got two cp's off of that post, both titled ''owned.''

As for not having a life, you average roughly 10 posts per day while I roughly average 3. Now tell me again, who doesn't have a life?

Holding calls are a little harder to call because they don't use replay to take back holding calls. But with OU they used replays and they still got it wrong. It's not an excuse when you know it's a fact.

I average 10 a day? Seriously, I didn't even know that. I,ve been on here for about a month and most of my posts have been about OU vs. NU. I didn't know you can search all of a guys posts. So, my bad.

Comment

Working...
                  X