Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might make Varisty

I was talkin to one of the upperclassmen about football camp comeing up

and then he said me and someone else might be on varisy(i mean 2 freshmen)

i start at Lg but can play wereever i am told to play
    and the other person plays LT

i prolly whouldnt play much but it whould be a great learning experience

it really motivated me

I still miss the blue background.

Originally posted by maruske845
    I was talkin to one of the upperclassmen about football camp comeing up

and then he said me and someone else might be on varisy(i mean 2 freshmen)

i start at Lg but can play wereever i am told to play
    and the other person plays LT

i prolly whouldnt play much but it whould be a great learning experience

it really motivated me
    The more experience you get, even if some of it is watching and learning on the sidelines, the better. Good for you.

Comment

how big are you? isn't freshmen as offensive lineman pretty rare?

Comment

not really our freshman starting line just about everyone is over six feet and over 200 pounds

Comment

i'm 6'1 245

Comment

I'm starting RB for Varsity.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
            RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
            Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
            -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

The school I went to in AZ (Glendale Mountain Ridge) would not allow Freshman to play on Varsity, period. IMO, if I had a choice between starting on the Frosh team or being a back up on Varsity, I'd pick starting on the Frosh team. If the Varsity team is considering you as a backup now, they'll be considering you even more next year when some of the Seniors are gone. It also gives you a chance to bulk up some in the off season and work on speed a little as well. Just my $.02...take it for what it's worth.
              Originally posted by Soldier96B
              i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

I love how some people feel the need to brag that their the 'starting rb'...that's awesome...this thread isn't about you so make your own thread.

As for you kid...that's awesome and best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by rich_thunder
                  I love how some people feel the need to brag that their the 'starting rb'...that's awesome...this thread isn't about you so make your own thread.
                  He told people about him, and I told people about me, you didn't have to go out of your way to make a post to bash me.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                  Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
                  -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Plus he's from Ida Grove, and I'm from Marion, he's probably heard of my school and I was just telling him I'm on the boards and from a local school.

RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
                    -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

I'm not 'bashing you'...he just wants some advice on the situation. He thinks that he might make varsity so he came here for some advice...that's all...so dont worry about it...keep the bragging on the D.L. though k? Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Comment

Working...
                      X