Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man..I am out of shape!

Today was the 1st Offical pratice for football....we had a few camps

i couldnt even do 20 push ups...i almost became to exhausted....We ran a good 30 hills today..

The coachs were saying Freshmen year is always the hardest...So hopefully its not as bad in the future

I told my self i wanna quit, but then i told my self to shut up and get over it

but for right now i must go take a nap

I still miss the blue background.

Originally posted by maruske845

i couldnt even do 20 push ups...i almost became to exhausted....We ran a good 30 hills today..

The coachs were saying Freshmen year is always the hardest...So hopefully its not as bad in the future

Man, Must be something about Iowa schools and Hills. We ran a lot of hills too and then we ran 14 40's. After the main practice was over.
    sigpic

Comment

Ahh thats nothing man. I just had a Hockey practise for 2 hours, and then an hour after I had football, for 2 hours, 45 miutes of running.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorden84
        Ahh thats nothing man. I just had a Hockey practise for 2 hours, and then an hour after I had football, for 2 hours, 45 miutes of running.

well my football pratice was for 4 hours..and tmaro it will be for 5hours maybe longer:p lol Just Kidding

that must be hard to go From hockey then to football...both very big contact sports

Comment

Don't quit like you did wrestling

Comment

well my football pratice was for 4 hours..and tmaro it will be for 5hours maybe longer:p lol Just Kidding

that must be hard to go From hockey then to football...both very big contact sports
            Yeah I play golie in hockey though.

Comment

practice is very easy....specially in high school. try college..
              sigpic

Comment

I ache but I'm not out of shape. It's cause I'm hustlin
                MMA News
                MMA News 247

Comment

I'm out of shape, apparently sitting around eating chips, drinking pepsi, and playing video games all day doesn't help your abs.

football practice started a week ago I think from what my friends have been saying. I'm not gonna practice until school starts which is this-coming Monday.

Comment

We run this one hill.....makes games a breeze

Nuff Said

Comment

Originally posted by marsuke845
                      Man..I am out of shape!
                      Excellent news...

Enjoy your nap.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                      2. Taxes
                      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

People that rock dont usually whine about having the oppurtunity to play the greatest sport in the world...by the way...freshman year is a joke...wait till you work out with the big boys at Varsity...i'm sure youll nap for like 3 days straight.

Comment

You couldn't do 20 push-ups?¿!!! Well that sucks for you.

For a week I have 5 hour practices starting yesterday. We do these things called gassers. And they suck.

Comment

oh great now everyone i smakeing fun of me

Comment

what position do u play?
                              u sound like a linemen lol

Comment

Working...
                              X