East Carolina Pirates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Carolina Pirates

Im a huge pirate fan and i want to know if yall think that they will do good this year. Although most of yall do not know who they are.

Go ECU
    sigpic
    D.J. Williams - My 2011 adopted Bronco

Originally posted by igoe4broncos
    Im a huge pirate fan and i want to know if yall think that they will do good this year. Although most of yall do not know who they are.

Go ECU
    i have no clue who they/he/she is but goodluck, lol...
    sigpic

Comment

I think East Carolina could get to a bowl game this year. The passing game appears set with Pinkney throwing to a talented cast of receivers headed by Allison. The DL has all 4 returning starters, the secondary is good as usual, and it sounds like some good JuCo recruits have stepped in at LB. The question marks are at RB, where Chris Johnson got hurt in spring, and OL where there are new starters at C, RG, and RT.

Good luck this season.
      A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

ecu is capable of gettin a bowl bid, some players are going to have to step. RB is a big concern. can dominique lindsay step and replace chris johnson? lindsay is a bigger back at 5-10 200 than johnson at 5-11 170. WR yall are going to miss aundra allison. OL and LB are also big concerns. four starter from last years line are gone. only durwin lamb returns to the linebackin core. at DE i think shauntae hunt will be a beast on the DL. he has the size 6-5 270 to be an impact player. i think this team is capable of winning atleast 6 or 7 games but then again this team can go 2-10.

Comment

chris johnsons injury turned out not to be as bad as they thought so he will be ready for the start of the season and allison will also be ready to start this season.
          sigpic
          D.J. Williams - My 2011 adopted Bronco

Comment

Working...
          X