Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrunkPanda
    oh my foot is in my mouth? ok.

i guess i didn't read that post before i made my post :paper:. that doesn't mean you aren't a dumbass, implying that it is a widely held view of the cu fans.

Well it is good to hear not all CU fans are completely dilusional.

AND

Name calling isn't going to change the fact CSU is going to kick the **** out of CU next week.

Comment

Originally posted by slickdonkey7
      I hear ya str8. Maybe if he was in for more than one play it wouldnt be so obvious. Who came in during the Clemson game for mop up duty last year, was that Cox or White I forget because I was so pissed (at a sports bar surrounded by Clemson fans talking crap to me the whole game).
      i didnt even watch the game, i was still mad after i went to the Texas game (The Big XII Championship massacre), so i went into hiding

i love being 16 and travling across teh country by myself doing this

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket
        i didnt even watch the game, i was still mad after i went to the Texas game (The Big XII Championship massacre), so i went into hiding

i love being 16 and travling across teh country by myself doing this
        That is awesome str.8jacket.

Keep it up.

The folks must really trust you........or are you staying at "Jimmy's" for the weekend?

Anyhow......

Comment

Originally posted by Cougarbait28
          That is awesome str.8jacket.

Keep it up.

The folks must really trust you........or are you staying at "Jimmy's" for the weekend?

Anyhow......
          lol nah, my mom at least trusts me, i dont talk to my dad much

but as long as i can pay for it, they let me do it, i usually take a friend or something as long as they can pay

Comment

I always secretly cheer for the Montana State Bobcats and the Hofstra Pride, because those are the two teams I use in Franchise Mode of NCAA FOOTBALL '07 (and '06, and '05)

Comment

Working...
            X