High school footballers post here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High school footballers post here.

Ok if you play football in high school feel free to post about how you and your team did.
    Today was our first game ( Arvada west wildcats, Freshman team) and we played Dohorti I think thats how you spell it. Well anyways it has been the first time I have been on the field for almost 2 years,last year I sat out and rested my injured knee. I am know fully recoverd and today couldnt of been a better day for me. I play Sam also known as LOLB I start and I had about 7 or 8 tackles and 2 sacks. We went into the half leading 28-0 and I played the 3 quarter and got a couple of tackles and they pulled me out in the forth to get our backup reps. We won the game 36-0 and I felt like my old self before the injury. Our team is 1-0.

I don't play but I love High School football! I go to Lakewood High School and we had our first game on Friday night. We played Columbine and won 18-3! It was pretty exciting since it was our first 5a game.

BTW my bro goes to Awest he's on JV and is a WR.
    ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

This is our varsitys most talented team in years, im not starting tho (i am a backup at inside linebacker, dline an oline) an while most years we are bottom feeders of our conference, this year we beat one of last years conference leaders 29-20 an are currently 2-0
      Bronco fan from Packer Land.
      Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Yea i am hoping to go far with football such as the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan2616
          Yea i am hoping to go far with football such as the NFL.

I sorry, but that sounded straight out of Napoleon Dynamite.

Good luck!
          Go Huskers.

Comment

My team is doing horrible this season, we won the conference last year but this year so far we are 1-3.. It kind of sucks though cause in our first 4 games 3 have been ranked in the top 3 in state, and this week we play the ranked #4 team in state..

But I start at will backer (weak outside linebacker) and so far this season I have 36 tackles 1 forced fumble and 1 interception..The interception should have been returned for a TD, I intercepted it at like the 20 yard line and nobody was in front of me and then I tripped..

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
              My team is doing horrible this season, we won the conference last year but this year so far we are 1-3.. It kind of sucks though cause in our first 4 games 3 have been ranked in the top 3 in state, and this week we play the ranked #4 team in state..

But I start at will backer (weak outside linebacker) and so far this season I have 36 tackles 1 forced fumble and 1 interception..The interception should have been returned for a TD, I intercepted it at like the 20 yard line and nobody was in front of me and then I tripped..

When, I left y'all were pretty good.

I still remember when Kuper played for Dimond.
              Go Huskers.

Comment

Auburn Mountainview 40 - Hazen 12
                Yes racked up the first win of the season. I got to play the forth quarter because we were ahead by so much. I play corner and I got 2 solo tackles on Hazens starting running back. I just a sophmore our first JV game is Monday were I start at QB, CB, all special team accept for kick return. yehaa

Comment

yeah just got home from my first JV game istarted at QB and corner
                  TDs: 2 Throwing (should have 3 td my WR fell into the endzone refs:hammer
                  1 rushing

Yards: about
                  50 rush
                  100 pass

Def:
                  2 ints (one diving layed out for it awesome
                  2 tackles

Comment

Working...
                  X