Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Heisman Flops *Very interesting if you ask me*

http://sports.aol.com/ncaafb/heisman2006/heisman-flops

It isn't something I can copy and paste.

Troy Smith won't be a flop though.
    MMA News
    MMA News 247

Thanks for the link

Since I can't really see a lot of college football, I can't really judge the expectations of these players when they come up to the pros.
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

I voted for Jason White - I was stuck between him and Crouch.
      sigpic

Comment

I voted for Crouch. At least White had an excuse.

Comment

Next on the list: Troy Smith

Mark my words.

Comment

Gee, Colorado had a Heisman winner?

I feel bad for Jason White, ending his career with a Heisman, not what people would expect. The injury was very unfortunate, he might have been a decent QB

:salute:

Comment

The Heisman is not an award for who is going to be the best pro, it is suppose to be for the best college player for that season. In recent years has become about the whoever is the marquis player on the best team.

I voted for Rashaan Salaam, mainly because he wasted the talent that he did have on drugs, whereas most of the others an outstanding pro career was not expected. Why isn't Charlie Ward on that list, he never even played pro football.

Comment

Look at all the Big 12 flops

Ive got Salaam though......such a promising career and future, ruined by drugs.....pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by bluedogok
                  I voted for Rashaan Salaam, mainly because he wasted the talent that he did have on drugs, whereas most of the others an outstanding pro career was not expected. Why isn't Charlie Ward on that list, he never even played pro football.
                  I agree, Salaam had all the talent, he was just stupid and did drugs. What a waste.
                  sigpic

Comment

It can't be Crouch. I watched him playing a couple of Canadian football games, and he just tore them up.....

So I voted for Crouch.

Comment

I was looking at that list, I don't get why you would include injured guys. Is that really being a bust if you are just not able to play? Johnny Rogers went to Canada for some reason after getting drafted by the Chargers in the first round and tore up Canada for a few years(winning MVP, offensive player of the year, and rookie of the year in his time there) and then went back to the pros and blew out his knee before the season even started. They aren't really busts if they never get the chance to play.

Comment

Originally posted by jhns
                        I was looking at that list, I don't get why you would include injured guys. Is that really being a bust if you are just not able to play? Johnny Rogers went to Canada for some reason after getting drafted by the Chargers in the first round and tore up Canada for a few years(winning MVP, offensive player of the year, and rookie of the year in his time there) and then went back to the pros and blew out his knee before the season even started. They aren't really busts if they never get the chance to play.
                        Jason White.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos72690
                          Jason White.
                          True, but Jason White got injured prior to winning the Heisman and leading his team to 2 NC's.
                          Go Huskers.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos72690
                            Jason White.
                            Who cares about Jason White. I've met Johnny Rogers and held his Heisman. I am just trying to defend him.

Plus he went to Nebraska...

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
                              True, but Jason White got injured prior to winning the Heisman and leading his team to 2 NC's.
                              But those injuries were the reason he retired. He made the Titans team as the 3rd string QB but retired a couple days after.

Comment

Working...
                              X