Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#1 High School Team in the Country Loses!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1 High School Team in the Country Loses!!!!!

I don't post a lot of high school threads (OK, this is my first one ) but I had to post this one. The local high school team in my area, the Canyon Cowboys, won the California state championship by beating Concord de la Salle, which USA Today had ranked #1 in the nation!!!!

http://www.the-signal.com/?module=di...24&format=html

I know this doesn't mean a lot to most on here, but it was an amazing upset and they're even having a parade for the boys in my little community Thursday! (<<<<<<<<<<< oops! Forgot for a moment they're high school kids - no beer! )

Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
    I don't post a lot of high school threads (OK, this is my first one ) but I had to post this one. The local high school team in my area, the Canyon Cowboys, won the California state championship by beating Concord de la Salle, which USA Today had ranked #1 in the nation!!!!

http://www.the-signal.com/?module=di...24&format=html

I know this doesn't mean a lot to most on here, but it was an amazing upset and they're even having a parade for the boys in my little community Thursday! (<<<<<<<<<<< oops! Forgot for a moment they're high school kids - no beer! )
    My cousin plays WR/CB for the Canyon JV team.
    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

I wonder who has the longest winning streak now. There is a team in my state, South Panola, that has won 60 games in a row and ranked 11th by USA Today. That has to be one of the longest in the nation.

Comment

The school that has the longest streak is Charlotte Independance HS in Charlotte, NC. Only reason why they win every game is because the coaches recruit only the best players to his team in the city of Charlotte , its BS.

Comment

Dang, two #1's lost this year. Earlier, Hoover lost their state championship.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X