USC Kicker found Dead! (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USC Kicker found Dead! (Merged)

Foul play likely was not a factor in the death of Southern California kicker Mario Danelo, whose body was found about 120 feet down a rocky cliff, police said Sunday.

Sad news, its always terrible when someone dies, I just hate to see things like this happen, my prayers go out to USC, their fans, and Danelo's family.
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Originally posted by broncofan303
    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2722825

Sad news, its always terrible when someone dies, I just hate to see things like this happen, my prayers go out to USC, their fans, and Danelo's family.
    OMG another death THIS SUCKS

Comment

This is so sad. First Darrent and now Danelo. Terrible times in the world of football.

Glendale bound

Comment

I'm assuming he fell off the cliff?

Very tragic death for someone with so much potential.

RIP Danelo.

Comment

Oh no! That is terrible!
          ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

that is a tragedy...wonder what the details surrounding his death are...
            so sad for him,his family,friends and teammates...
            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Oh man... i'm in shock again. I really thought after watching him this year that he could have followed his father into the NFL... Wow. This whole week has been so sad... it really has made me stop a lot this week and think about how valuable life really is.

Rest in Peace Mario, I will miss you!
              Sports303: The world of sports, straight from the 303.
              http://www.sports303.com/
              sigpic

Comment

So much tragedy in football in such a short period of time. I havn't heard much on this story but I am pretty sure I will soon.
                RIP Darrent Williams
                Heaven Gained A Shutdown Corner

Comment

Wow im in shock... we lost another person.

Comment

call me sick, but I wonder if this is almost a record for players dying.

Life is just too precious of a thing. It just isn't logically fair that someone's life can be taken away that quickly.
                    Go Huskers.

Comment

USC Kicker Mario Danello found dead

Mario Danello, USC Kicker was found dead at his home, or at the bottom of a rocky cliff according to police, how, yet to be determined, Danello led USC in scoring this year with 89 points, he was only 21 years old, couldn't find a direct report, but anyway, another player's life has ended..terrible..

R.I.P. Mario Danello 1986-2007

Comment

Wow...

RIP, Mario.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                        - Carl Sagan

Comment

This is so terrible man. What in the world is going on? What a horrible year; first Pata, then D-Will, and now Danelo.

This really sucks.

My deepest condolences to his family and teamates.

Comment

PEACE!!!

Comment

Heh people jumped on this thread, I posted a thread as well, anyway, this year is..morbid in the sports industry...R.I.P. Mario.

Comment

Working...
                              X