Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football (so far)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2021 College Football (so far)

    Would LOVE to see a final four as it now stands, even though I KNOW theres no way! 1. Georgia vs #4 OU, and #2 Iowa vs Cincinnati! No Alabama! No Ohio State! No Clemson!!! That would be great, 4 different conf. with a cinderella Cinn. thrown in! Its amazing so far what the Big Ten is doing! #2 Iowa, #6 Ohio State, #7 PennSt. , #8 Michigan and #10 Michigan State all in the Top 10!!!! Dont think I have seen that from another Conf. other then the SEC ever, where half the top 10 is from same Conf. That being said, the most likely scenario will be Georgia, OU, Ohio State and Bama in the final 4. YAWN!!!!
    sigpicoh YEAH?

  • #2
    That didn’t last long before IOwa eliminated themselves. Just a flat out garbage offense.

    The Big 10 just has so many teams in because they haven’t started weeding themselves out yet.

    Well it sort of did start two weeks ago with Iowa knocking off Penn st and then getting upset.

    UM and Sparty play next week. When it’s all said and done Ohio st will be the only Big 10 team left standing.

    My guess is UGA, OU, Ohio st, Alabama. But if UGA eliminates Bama, which they never do, then Cincy might get in.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      9 overtimes and Illinois beats Penn St.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl
      Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Michigan is about to lose to Michigan State.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl
        Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Pretty sure Harbaugh has a losing record against the Spartans.
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl
          Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            The CU Buffs should go hard after Gary Patterson

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              That didn’t last long before IOwa eliminated themselves. Just a flat out garbage offense.

              The Big 10 just has so many teams in because they haven’t started weeding themselves out yet.

              Well it sort of did start two weeks ago with Iowa knocking off Penn st and then getting upset.

              UM and Sparty play next week. When it’s all said and done Ohio st will be the only Big 10 team left standing.

              My guess is UGA, OU, Ohio st, Alabama. But if UGA eliminates Bama, which they never do, then Cincy might get in.
              Penn State = DONE!!! Michigan is too. Yep, while i would just LOVE to see Nebraska upset OSU Saturday, once again the Suckeyes will be the on Big 10 team left. Cincinnati is already gotten SCREWED! They wont let them in even it the go undefeated!!!
              sigpicoh YEAH?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Axemaster View Post

                Penn State = DONE!!! Michigan is too. Yep, while i would just LOVE to see Nebraska upset OSU Saturday, once again the Suckeyes will be the on Big 10 team left. Cincinnati is already gotten SCREWED! They wont let them in even it the go undefeated!!!
                They shouldn’t be let in. Playing Notre Dame and no one else is not a legitimate schedule. All the other teams ahead of them will have played 4-5 ranked opponents by then.

                The fact OU isn’t ahead of Cincy is a joke.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Michigan State got screwed on simultaneous catch that was ruled an interception. They didn’t even review the play like they should have.
                  My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl
                  Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Is Adrian Martinez a 10th year senior? I swear he’s been Nebraska’s quarterback forever.
                    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl
                    Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                      Is Adrian Martinez a 10th year senior? I swear he’s been Nebraska’s quarterback forever.
                      Lol I had a buddy ask this start of the season. But no he’s actually only in his fourth season. There was another Martinez before him. Taylor Martinez. Not sure if they are related or not. I think they are not.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

                        Lol I had a buddy ask this start of the season. But no he’s actually only in his fourth season. There was another Martinez before him. Taylor Martinez. Not sure if they are related or not. I think they are not.
                        Thanks.
                        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                        You Mad Bro?
                        Don’t Be A Mean Girl
                        Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I thought Sparty was supposed to be a legit school this year?
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Oregon is screwing it up for the PAC-12.
                            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                            You Mad Bro?
                            Don’t Be A Mean Girl
                            Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                              Oregon is screwing it up for the PAC-12.
                              It was bound to happen eventually. Outside of the shocking early season upset in the shoe they haven’t look like a quality top 10 team. I don’t think they’d have been able to stay on the field with anyone in the playoff. And that includes a playoff rematch against Ohio st. The buckeyes today are a lot better than the Buckeyes that lost in September.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X